JImmy Dore on Joe Rogan knocks it out the park!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Green Wizard, Feb 14, 2018.

1. Great fucking podcast. Ya'll about to get woke.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. Im watching it as we speak, he better be careful, if he keeps thinking clearly he will end up like me

• Like Like x 2
  3. Jimmy Dore

"We are so fucked up in this country, Joe, that we nominate the most repulsive neo-liberal corporatist warmonger in the history of the democrat party, the most unpopular nominee ever, she loses to a fucking gameshow host that doesn't even want to be president, and what do we do? We blame another country, WE BLAME ANOTHER COUNTRY!"

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  4. I was hoping someone listened to the show. I expected to see this post in the JRE thread.

It really warmed my heart to hear Joe rant about Seth Rich. Great show.

• Like Like x 2
  5. #6 Tbone Shuffle, Feb 15, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2018
    65% of American households have amazon prime and 49% have a land line. Someone needs to break up the monopoly.

Jeff Bezos has a giant deal with the CIA? WTF?

Can't someone just step in and say, "Look, Jeff, you won. That's it. You don't get to take over the world. You have enough money. Nice work."?

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. He didn't say anything that 'woke' me though, maybe I am already 'woke as fuck.

• Agree Agree x 1

7. Excellent Podcast, The email Wikileaks received and released prior to the election was the direct result of a Leak by a DNC Staffer and a bernie fanatic, Seth RIch.

8. I applaud him in his courage and standing up for principles, I would be surprised if he didn't know how much danger he was in especially with the devil herself.

9. He's a bit too late, but it's excellent that he brought attention, giving his audience size, hopefully it redpill a few.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I meant Seth Rich

• Like Like x 1
  11. Amazon Prime is cheaper and more useful to have in your home than a landline in the year 2018.
    I can find necessities for lower prices than the store, I can buy products that I need but can't find. I just bought a $75 mechanical keyboard for $31 and a $12 gaming mouse for $4. Prime is $8.25 a month effectively. What does a landline do for me? I'm paying for the privilege of telemarketing harassment. How many working class individuals rely on Amazon for things? Probably tons.

12. GOOD interview, Jimmie needs to learn how to relax and enjoy life a little more though. Hopefully he got into that float tank haha. Loved his rants on the left's hypocrisy on many things, i'll have to say i gained a lot of respect for the dude.

• Like Like x 1
  13. You don't have to tell me how useful it is. Try getting anyone else to ship to Alaska for free.

What this really is illustrating though is a pretty extreme monopoly. We have laws against monopolies in the US. Companies can reach an extreme point of power and influence that can drown out all competition and put them in a position of huge advantage.

IMO it's time to start thinking about breaking companies like this up. They put all major book stores out of business with their advantagous tax and cost structure then Amazon proceeds to open it's own bookstores once everyone else is gone. Comcast is walking a fine line to needing to be broken up as well.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. And he is on again. Don't know much about him but I enjoyed most of what I heard last time he was on.

15. Prove it with a least a shred of physical evidence or even circumstantial evidence. The whole Seth rich leaked the emails shtick is based off half cocked evidence that amounts to half baked conspiracy theories. But if I’m wrong prove me wrong. Show the evidence that Seth rich indeed leaked the emails. And also what emails. Are we talking about the internal dnc email leak or the podesta email leak?

16. new joe rogan podcast with him is good. dore comes across as very reasonable, and rogan is such a great host, i can tell he's high as fuck in the episode. they both have great perspectives.

• Like Like x 1
  17. I didn't want to start a new topic but this interview gets interesting at 49 minutes into it... up until then it's just random topics, not political...
    ---
    "Kyle Kulinski is a political activist, progressive talk radio host, social democratic political commentator, and the co-founder of Justice Democrats."