Jim Acosta.........

Discussion in 'Politics' started by cigarjack, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Timcast? Doesn't sound very credible website video to me. Of course we have zero obligation. And if you smash yourself in to a guardrail on your motorcycle, no one has an obligation to call 911 or to give you aide. But people do because they are decent human beings. And if you look in to the history of these poor souls in the caravan, it's a direct result of us making problems for them from way back in the Reagan era. We owe them a hand up! The migrant caravan in the US's fault – Trump has to let them in

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. He's one of the least biased and objective independent journalist around right now. Believe it or not he is also a lefty social democrat. At the very least he is more credible than the op-ed you posted. Sorry but just because someone lives in a shitty country they don't get a free pass into ours. We don't owe them shit. They're already causing trouble in Tijuana.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. From the first sentence this article was suspect.
    "News outlets like CNN and ABC News might have the biggest audiences, but they're not the most trusted across-the-board in America"
    Last time I checked almost every Fox News time slot and Rush Limbaugh had much bigger audiences than CNN or most of the other sources listed. In the Infotainment biz numbers say it all. Are we to believe more people listen to those sources but don't take info from them?
    Secondly, when you have the numbers of listeners, watchers and subscribers why do you need to take a poll?
    Polls are designed to create public opinion, not reflect it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Don't forget how Dole, Chiquita, American Fruit Co. (i think now defunct) as well as clothing manufactures go into these and other countries with the American Dream if they will only allow us to set them up and teach them how they too can become rich... They cross the palm of the powers that be with greenbacks and the people work at slave wages they cannot live on... Had the USA companies paid them a "living wage" many would not be fleeing due to poverty...

5. Your avatar lmao

Sent from my SM-G935V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. I dunno Ed he just cannot tell the truth, and makes everything about himself, What has he done for us so far ?
    it was all Republican Run House and Senate, yet Not a thing has gotten done, Not One good thing, I own a shop not one thing is better, Oh wait there's one, the Mandate on health care has been taken off, But that really isn't a good thing because they're trying to dismantle that too, So nobody will have good health care, Like Trump Promised everyone, We will have so much it will be hard to choose,"EASY" (only I can do it) Nothing yet, No wall yet. Putting our Military into places they should never be, I really don't see what he's done good so far, And for you's that keep bringing up Obama, Hillary and every other person under the sun, They are not our Presidents now and have nothing to do with anything So saying this that and the other crap, Cuts no mustard. Let's just face the Music We have a Liar that has so many issues, but the most, he has too thin of skin to do the job he elected to do and he surely can't take anything that he thinks was not his idea into consideration. Been around a very long time and have never seen such a President, I find him doing nothing but destroying what we have accomplished thus far in our short time here.
    He cuts down good people that have fought for our Country and saved millions of lives , But yet He Praises Dictators, Wake up can't you see that People? We can disagree with each other but we do Know Right From Wrong, and what this man is doing is wrong. Ya know just because you may have voted for him doesn't mean it was a mistake and we can correct it, Unless Trump Changes his Outrageous Tactics we may all be in big trouble. He could have been the best president in our history, but he has failed as a leader and Protecting our Constitution.
    4 Chapters 7s and got 500 Million from Fred Trump, Self made Bullshitter more like it, Quit following the Wolf little sheeple because in the end you're going to get eaten.

I mean no harm to anyone it's all just my opinion.

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Your list is a little short...but mine could be too...
    1. Gorsuch
    2. Kavanaugh
    3. Keeping the Hildebeast from making those selections.

but there is more...
    Trump’s list: 289 accomplishments in just 20 months, ‘relentless’ promise-keeping

...all with 92% of media coverage being negative, and enough Never-trumpers who prevented much more from happening. McCain killed the Obamacare cancellation bill for instance. Most, like myself, wish he handled some thing differently but to say he has done nothing only comes from the mouths of snowflakes. Anything that can be done to keep the leftists from taking power is a step in the right direction. The leftists own the Democratic party...
    Oh and Trump has been President for 2 years...what was Obama's biggest accomplishment in his 8? Please say Obamacare...because Obama was labeled the liar of the year for that one.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1