Jesus, The Apostles, and lots of drugs

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by Smokentoke420, Apr 3, 2008.

1. "Jesus sees that planet earth is going down the drain because so many people use something called drugs. So he has to know about this kind of shit so he calls all the Apostles and tells them that they have to go down to earth to see for themselves what is going on and then go back to Heaven and report to Jesus...
    The Apostles go to different places on earth and after some time they come back to report what they saw. John comes and Jesus asks him "What did you find?" John: "I've got some funny stuff, that's called marijuana..." Jesus: "Oh yeah? Let me try it..." he tries it and... "Hey dudes, the music sounds so great!"
    Then Paul comes with some amphetamine... Jesus tries it and goes "Wow, I'm feeling hot and full of energy!"
    Then comes Peter with some LSD and Jesus says "My hands... they look soo... strange".
    He tries all kinds of dope from each and every one of the Apostles and in the end he welcomes Judas with a huge stoned smile...
    "Sooooo..... Judas ..... my ..... brother" he says, "What did .... you bring?"
    Judas: "Errr... I brought ... the cops!"

I am Athiest by the way....

2. if youre going to be blasphemous it should atleast be funny. that was stupid and disrespectful.

3. "You left me hanging..." ".. fuckin Judas."

4. ^^^ greatest movie in years.

no its was clever but predictable.

see that? thats called a perspective.

and for someone who doesnt believe in it, how can it be blasphemous?

5. Exactly. It was predictable, but like you said it was kinda clever. I got a kick outta it.

6. Blasphemy is the use of a religious name in a disrespectful way. No faith needed.

I liked the joke tho, fuckin' Judas!

7. Well, it would just seem as though something would have to be real in order to disrespect it.

It may be disrespectful to those who blindly follow this "God", but honestly Blasphemy is just another religious term that mean's nothing to be, because I am not a "believer"

Here's the definition

"Blasphemy is the disrespectful use of the name of one or more gods. It may include using sacred names as stress expletives without intention to pray or speak of sacred matters; it is also sometimes defined as language expressing disapproved beliefs, or disbelief. Sometimes blasphemy is used loosely to mean any profane language."

So yes, I must be a blasphemer because I like to disprove religion, and I do not believe. Shame on me. I think the word Blasphemy was used in the same way the Salom Witch Trails were. To punish non-believers, or people who are different than others, like the free thinking Athiests.

Just my opinion, not fact.

8. Judas=buzz kill

9. wow.

thats all I'm going to say

I enjoyed the joke SnT, a little predictable but I found it funny

10. and thats all that matters
    lol
    i love smoke.

11. heh that was a decent one
    what movie is that?

12. "What are you trying to be an Irish R&B singer?"

"Prepare to be fucked by the long dick of the law!"