Jesus Myth & Why It Endures

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by davros of skaro, Apr 8, 2016.

1. ^pot kettle black

2. [​IMG]

dilligaf

• Like Like x 2
  3. They actually have his penis in a museum somewhere if i'm not mistaken.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  4. ...which makes you look about as mature and intellectual as a seven-year-old. great debating technique.
    What if I don't believe in YOU? Feel any less real?

5. It's true lol. There is evidence for bonaparte despite what you believe.
    And his penis was stolen during his autopsy for preservation. You basing my knowledge with your lack thereof is your whole argument which is not a very good one. Congrats.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Sorry, didn't manage to get the quote about my dumb post in that above. Guess that's cause I'm so dumb.
    Sorry for all the dumb posts in the dumb thread. What, did you think everyone was just here to suck up to your opinion?

7. Before there was Cain and Abel, there was the egyptian version which was Seth killing his brother Ausar. Good read for someone like you. With history, we can see that train of thought led to benefits of the few and enslavement of the many. I use tangible history and information from that history to form logic and reasoning while you believe things based from a book that was created by the same people who thought the Earth was flat.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Believe what you want, but at least strive for information beyond it lol.

9. The bible use to say the universe was geocentric & Christian/Catholic leaders would execute/jail people that challenged the geocentric view. The bible was later edited when geocentrism was proved wrong. That tells you right there, it's not "gods word". How could an omnipotent god be wrong? Also, how could your soul burn in hell? You need human nerves in order to get burned. All organized religions are not true. :coffee:

• Like Like x 2
  10. hey bro why doncha move to bagdad dog tell em you wanna be one of em...

...see what happens fool

11. dfrg.jpg

12. Pic shows as broken

13. its virgil from tombstone

14. then mklem responded

to which pork here responded
    which was not directed at you cashew(porks new to forums)

15. dumb fucking post and really simple foolish logic. 'I've never been to pluto, does that make it not real?". the hell kind of logic is that?

16. has nothing to do with what I said. People want facts and evidence for God, yet they don't even accept evidence for Napoleon? I mean its like trying to convince a butcher that veganism is healthier and that they shouldn't harm animals... goes nowhere

17. [QUOTE="IRON-EYES, post: 22626904, member: 812750"@mklem why do you have such a unhealthy boner for moose-slums anyhow?[/QUOTE]
    how mature haha I'm actually moderate if anything, don't project your stereotypes or misinformation on me, I'm not your Islamic scapegoat lol. however if you want to talk to a serious orthodox muslim, just go to a mosque or something, that is if you can withstand your bias long enough for an actual conversation

18. actually it was directed at him not me

19. if you think that someone who denies the historical evidence of someone like Napoleon is valid b/c they were not an eyewitness you are as intellectually bland as I thought