Jesus Christ...

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by Food Negotiator, Nov 30, 2010.

1. ..the dumbest shit is on TV these days.

2. Dumb shit on TV, dumb shits watching the TV....

3. Right now i am scrolling threw my channels and i have seen the following:

Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman
    Legally Blond 2
    Zoey 101, what ever that is.
    Saw 3
    The real Housewives of Atlanta..
    and..
    Bones

Yeah just a shitty lineup here.

4. HEY! don't knock Dr. Quinn! She'll cure what ails ya ;)

5. I would agree with you for the majority of tv these days but there are a few good show still on.:confused_2:

6. I really like this show. It's really interesting. I like show a lot..!! :hello::hello:

7. Hey, we KNOW, you know very well what Zoey 101 is!

8. Burn Notice is the shit.

9. I only watch a handful of shows. My hatred for commercials grows every day and each channel fucking synchronizes the time they play them so even when your switching channels every god damn one has a commercial. Thank god for Netflix and online streams. TV is shit now anyways, Sunday nights are the only nights good shows come on.

Even online videos have fucking commercials now, and they wonder why people torrent things.

10. That's why I only watch re-runs of Seinfeld (not re-runs to me, I haven't seen most of them) and the rare movie or History Channel.

I just watched Beyond the Da Vinci Code and thought it was pretty interesting

11. i barely ever watch tv, ima big pirate :D download whatever is interesting, when i do watch tv, its usually shit on the science channel, or discovery, whatever will make me think a bit. btw mtv is pathetic, fucking jersey shore or whatever, i lol at the deucheyness. havent seen the show, but ive seen pics lol

edit: Everyone else used proper grammar and capitalization, I feel dumb :(, I was just lazy :/

12. There are only a few shows worth watching anymore. With Eastbound over, and Walking Dead down to its last episode, that list is about to get even smaller.

13. I never watch dumbest. and apart from this I m movie freak and usually enjoy them. watching that long seasons on TV is boring for me. I prefer only comedy shows.

14. Haha yeah i dont get how that happens.

15. It's a conspiracy. They're forcing us to watch commercials.

16. Sometimes I'll be watching 2 shows, like Southpark and Everybody Loves Raymond. When Southpark goes to commercial, I would switch to ELR (It's like my commercial watching show), but recently when a commercial goes on for southpark, and I switch to ELR it will be halfway through saying "W'ell be right back after these dumb fucking messages, harharhar" :mad: