Jesus Christ on Marijuana?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by turnoffyourmind, Apr 9, 2007.

1. So I've been reading up on this link, and have found some really interesting stuff.

Like the fact that in order for jesus to gain the name of 'christ' or "The Anointed" he had to undergo an initiation in which he was anointed using the Holy Anointing Oil.
    And the actual recipe for this oil, which is recorded in the Old Testament book of Exodus, includes 9 POUNDS of flowering cannabis tops extracted into about 6.5 litres of olive oil, along with some other herbs and spices. They then literally drenched him in the potent cannabis holy oil.

Hebrew Kings and Messiahs also had to be anointed with this holy oil, and it was said that these kings lead their people with the benefit of insights achieved through using the holy anointing oil to become "possessed with the spirit of the Lord."

so how about that, huh? it's basically saying they poured a ton of potent marijuana oil on these people, and that granted them divine insights and caused them to be 'possessed with the spirit of the Lord' aka, being under the influence of the marijuana.

Also, when Jesus was baptized, his submersion under water took place after he was drenched in the cannabis oil, an basically the baptism was the washing off of the oil with water.
    The description of the after-effects of the rite clearly indicates that Jesus underwent an intense psychological experience, more than one would recieve from a simple submersion in water. His experience was described as follows:

Jesus came from Nazareth Galilee and was baptised by John in the Jordan. As Jesus was coming up out of the water, he saw heaven being torn open and the Spirit descending upon him like a dove. K And a voice came from heaven "You are my Son, whom I love; with you I am well pleased." At once the Spirit sent him out into the desert, and he was in the desert for forty days, being tempted by Satan. He was with wild animals, and angels attended him. (Mark 1: 9-13)

so he saw all of this and this all happened to him because he was high!

So i'm interested, does anyone think this is really true? or do you think this website is just making all this shit up? this really interests me, and i'd love to hear other people's opinions on this topic

check out the site too:

http://www.cannabisculture.com/backissues/cc11/christ.html

2. -was a carpenter [construction worker]
    -long hair, sandles, scraggly facial hair
    -general peaceful demeanor, even in the midst of a major crisis
    -many years of his life as a young man undocumented
    -hung out with twelve other guys and one girl
    -obsession with procuring large amounts of food in one sitting

...I'll let the evidence speak for itself.

3. Me and him had alot in common.

Minus the crucifixion and divine trinity thing.

4. Immaculate conception? I wouldn't be surprised, really.

5. No... unfortunately I seem to be the son of my father.

6. Jesus: Yo dude.. like, remember my conception?
    John The Baptist: Hahaha.. dude... that was totally immaculate!
    Jesus: Totally... right on, man!

*High five*

*They proceed to hit that shit*

7. Man...if Jesus was a stoner...he'd never run out of munchies o.o
    What with the whole making endless foods from that fish and bread thing. That and:

"Eat this bread for it is my body....o.0...wait a minute *bites arm* Aw god!...that's nowhere near as appealing as I've been leading on."

8. I'd smoke with Jesus.