Jesse Jackson revealed?!

Discussion in 'General' started by StankDankMT, Jul 10, 2008.

1. Ok so this is my opinion and its not meant to be racist at all or projected at one race. Jesse Jackson and those other black people who freak out when someone says something racist or can be "considered" racist about black people and then try to get that person fired or in trouble, personally what I think is there a bunch of fakes who like to earn the money for doing something pretty simple. Why do these guys always jump on someones nuts when that person made a poor judgment of words, and even acknowledged it was wrong and said sorry? Personally it makes me kind of angry when I see "civil rights leaders" freak out about something that should be put in the past but end up making it into something it shouldn't be. Now read this from Jesse Jackson in an interview: I edited some of the useless stuff out so its not a direct quote but you get the point.

Now Jesses comment of "See Barack's been talking down to black people... I want to cut his nuts off." He said this to a person who asked about Baracks speeches, now this is what Barack said at one of the speeches "In a recent Father's Day speech at a black church, Obama took absent black fathers to task, saying, "We need them to realize that what makes you a man is not the ability to have a child -- it's the courage to raise one." Which I think is 100% true. Jesse said he wanted to address the issue publicly before the cable network aired the comment because (wait for it...) "I know that they will further violate the context of it". But isnt that what Jesse Jackson does at his job? Kind of ironic... Also kind of ironic how many other "slip ups" and apologizes he has had for the stuff he has said.

Now were im going with this is, what do you guys think about these people who blow shit way out of context like Jesse Jackson, or opinions about them?

2. this whole country's becoming a bunch of apoligitic,, whimp's,,,

if obama has issues with what he said,,,,

then let obama punch him in the nose,,,,,

ive heard so much,,,of politicians appoligizing.. this past 2 years......

take it to the street,,,,, you bunch of political wussies,,,,,:cool:

3. I say we should blow this way out of proportion and force him to apologize to some other random equally useless politician.

A fitting punishment.

4. Thats right.....kiss it.....apologize...

5. that's right.. apologize.. HAHA oh god randy.

i think jesse jackson is a hypocrite in a way. that's all i have to say.

6. This whole election is becoming one big media circus... sad. Jesse dug his own grave, regardless if you thought the mic/camera was off or not if you want to secretly bitch about someone then do it outside of a media studio idiot!

7. You bet your ass he is.

8. I hope this totally ruins JJ. THat racist needs to go

9. exactly.

i think its funny when people who denounce racism turn around and praise this reverse racist fuck.

he has quite a mouth for a "reverend".

10. Glad im not the only one who looks at it like this.

11. Eh, Ive always thought jesse jackson AND Al sharpton were both out for themselves and themselves alone. Both of em can go rot in a fucking hole for all I give a shit, the world would probably be better off without those stupid racist fucks.

12. i still can't believe he said "i want to chop his nuts off".
    that shit is hilarious!

13. LOLZ Jesse Jackson FTW