Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Jeremy Kyle

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by addlestoner, Sep 8, 2011.

1. If youve opened this thread im assuming youve seen this ignorant mans show, he frequently states majorly incorrect facts about the dangers of cannabis which is badly damaging to the progression of the abolishment or prohibition. Peter reynolds a british politician has publicy stated intrest in a debate on the true facts about cannabis with jeremy. So the point is join this facebook group and hope it happens :) Welkom bij Facebook - Meld je aan, registreer je of ontdek meer

2. Never heard of him...I usually smoke weed and dont give a fuck what anybody says.

3. Eh, you have informed people and uninformed people in this world.

And im betting this kyle dude wont agree to a debate. What does he have to gain?

Fuck em.

4. I find that what he knows about cannabis is true. Although I disagree he blames it for the person being a lazy cunt, it'snot the bud it just the cunt.

5. Haha, I dunno man, im the opposite of lazy, but I cant help but get stuck to the couch when I blaze a heavy indica...
    But I agree with you otherwise.

6. [quote name='"MayorMcStoned"']

Haha, I dunno man, im the opposite of lazy, but I cant help but get stuck to the couch when I blaze a heavy indica...
    But I agree with you otherwise.[/quote]

Yeh couch lock is one thing, but I mean lazy as in having 3 kids and no job but smoke weed allday erryday.

7. cheers for this

8. He states things like 'Cannabis makes you paronoid' as if its a garuntee he commonly states the gateway theory how is this true?

9. Haha I used to watch JK sometimes, some of the chavs and stories they have on there is fuckin hilarious!:laughing: He's a proper nob about weed aswell, I remember on one show this guy said he spends 20 quid a week on bud, and JK shouted back that that was fuck loads and he was gonna get schizophrenia lmao..