Jello Shots

Discussion in 'General' started by blowbud4life, Aug 9, 2005.

1. Anybody got any recipes for Jello shots. I have some apple twisted vodka and want to make jello shots.

2. I think you just sustitute in the alcohol instead of the water when making the jello.
    I think thats it--youll have to check it out/hopefully someone else can help ya out. :)

But ya--make jello shots with everclear, that will fuck people up. lol!

pz

3. peach jello, water, and jack...

for every package of jello you should use about a cup of water and liquor... just bring the water to a boil, mix the jello package, add the jack and pour it into shot glasses or whatever...

4. Pour shots of your twisted apple vodka

make "lines" with jello powder

fill baggie with ice cubes

snort jello powder

drink vodka

hold bag of ice against sinus until burn subsides

LOL :smoke: :D

5. when we went to Mazatlan (mexico) they let me and my cousin (underage at the time) into this club thing, and we had some jello shots, best shit ever. I fucking lvoe them, I'd have them over actual shots.

6. The good thing about jello shots is that it's kind of a sneaky wasted. It takes a while for it to have effect. I remember I was at this girls house earlier this year and there was going to be a big party. Well, there was only 5 of us at the time and she had something like 70 jello shots made up and we finished them all before anyone else got there. Then I started on the actual bottle of vodka, doing straight shots. I honestly don't know how I wasn't hung over the next day.

7. ^^ Or dead :D, hah a thaty kinda sounds like me with vodka :D

8. haha thats fucking hilarious lol. but yea, do jello shots acually harden up like jello or do they just stay like liquid?

9. It was seriously the best drinking experience I've ever had. Two chicks at the same time.

10. ROFL, that was exactly like me when i first drank vodka, bj's never felt so good ;)

11. Yeah man, seriously. That's one thing I've noticed different about marijuana and alcohol. Alcohol gets girls out of their clothes a lot quicker.

12. hmmm, some rohypnol always did the trick for me to help me get em out they clothes

nah i'm jus playin haha, thats to fucked up for even me to do, n i would do alot of fucked up shit

but answering someones previous question, jello shots actually do harden up like jello and you just eat em, there super bomb, haha this gives me a killer idea, i'm gonna make jello shots with 0.5mg of crushed up xanax in each shot, haha you'd have a high paced game face wit ya eye balls off in outer space after 6 of em, haha u wouldnt remember shit either.

13. Uh, there's got to be a way to make cannabis jello with vodka. Someone figure it out, quick. Like, mix kif in with the jello powder. Or something. But boiling it would fuck it up.... shit.

14. make green dragon by puttin weed in your alcohol for a couple weeks, strain out the weed... make jellow like you normally would, when its done boiling and is still in a liquid state add ur alcohol n put it in the refridgerator, aint to hard to figure out, i'm glad i know bout this chemistry shit haha makes my life a whole lot easier

15. i ended up talking this guy into giving my friends and i like 4 jello shots each once. just wanted to share

16. I completely forgot about green dragon. Holy crap. Silly me.

17. Mmh, I want some Jello Shots, do they taste good?

18. Yeah, but they kind of have a funky after taste...no more than straight up shots of alcohol would though.

19. they will definatly get to ya with everclear oh god dont get my started on vodka i drank half a bottle in 30mins and i had some shnopps befor that and like 9 joints but after the vodka i puked my head off

20. Jello Shots are the bomb!! Never had them with everclear but i get fucked up when they're filled with vodka. They sneak up on you too, one second your just eating some jello shots having a good time next second your completely wasted like wtf happened