Jeffrey Epstein Confidante Ghislaine Maxwell Arrested on Sex Abuse Charges

Discussion in 'Politics' started by well highdrated, Jul 2, 2020.

1. this is what my response was to. you asked that i tell you again about my disgust with other nations so i gave you my opinion. i'm not going to bother reading your link because i know the depravity of man runs uniformly in the minds of the pedophile regardless of where they live. here in the US we can track most of them that have been convicted. i like that. i think we should dye their face a neon green so they just stand out.

my face would remain as that of a caucasion. what color would your face be?

2. Mental mate eh. Not a single person has said anything other than they're against it.
    Myself and someone else pointed out that it's only illegal due to location which is 100% true and now entire nations deserve to burn in hell.
    Crackin banter for a Wednesday night :love-m3j:

3. My own idiocy is what disgusts me? lol ok man.

You seem oddly triggered and defensive by a post that (i) didn't reference you at all and (ii) was a blanket statement suggesting the community denounce any sugestions of supporting sex with children, rape and child trafficking. Weird.

• Like Like x 2
  4. I'll just leave this matter to those who police this place.

Suffice it to say that my concerns for your well being are genuine.

Stay well friend.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. #85 Possuum, Jul 8, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2020

"men", i am not the moral police. you do what you do how you want to do it. i stand firm on every word i posted.

@Slick21 i will apologize to you if i misinterpreted your words or your intent. i will however restate that i do not care where a person lives or anything else about what might characterize a person, if someone thinks it is "ok" to have sex with or marry a child they are in my opinion a pedophile or have pedophillic tendencies. there is no neutral ground for me on the subject of sexual contact with a child.

that's all i think i can say. if the shoe fits then wear it proudly.

edit: and yes Euros, it is my opinion that 16, is too young to be having sex (i was 15), i think 16, is too young to be considered an adult, i think 16 is too young to be getting married (i was 18), and i think 16, is damn sure too young to be having babies. idgaf about man's law on the subject i just think it is wrong on many, many, levels.

and doom on Maxwell, her cohorts, and ALL of her customers and friends whomever they may be. scarlett letter their faces! punk Epstein couldn't even keep him self alive in prison but he could damn sure rape little girls. and maybe little boys... who knows? Maxwell does and i hope she tells all of it.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Firstly, yes you mis-interpreted my meaning.

Secondly, your last paragraph above I can definitivley agree fully with.

Stay well.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. How much you think a weekend at jeffys cost.

8. Just all of your morality and your entire reputation after everyone finds out.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. I assume the admittion cost covers hilary clinton covering it up.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Don't forget Donald too. Who never met him.

Despite dozens of pics.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Jerry Lee Lewis lost his fame and the money that came with it due to marrying his teenage niece. If memory serves, she was 13.

12. Forget draining the swamp, they need to drain all the pedos out of the kiddie pool.

13. Epstein and Maxwell solicited underage girls to give him massages, sometimes nude and sometimes more than massages.

I understand the argument that age of consent is arbitrary, I agree. However people simply do not mature as quickly as back in the 1800's. Granted they are biologically ready, I do not believe most are psychologically ready.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Incestial stagatory rape is gross compared to the famed pedophile paradise they got setup somewhere on this planet.

15. Dude, you're in a fucking Epstein thread defending sex with kids by only taking age into account. What about coercion, manipulation, intimidation, fear, etc, etc, etc? Epstein did all of that. You're acting like it was entirely consensual which is laughable.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. If she lives to testify its gonna be some good watching during corona while everyone is playing with their new guns.

• Like Like x 2
  17. #97 well highdrated, Jul 9, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2020
    What the "grab em by the pussy" guy, who's cheated on his wife, while cheating on his mistress and constantly claiming that he "likes them young" and who's in Epstein's "little black book" and who's ex allegedly recruited with Maxwell... ??? That guy?

Neah, he's totally innocent. He'd never do anything illegal or morally wrong. He said so himself.

... And since you like conspiracies I will leave this bit of info from Whitney Webb

reddit AMA

18. From WiKI
    • In Texas from 2000 to 2014, almost 40,000 children were married.[29][30]
    • In Florida, 16,400 children, some as young as 13, were married from 2000–2017, which is the second highest incidence of child marriage after Texas.[14]
    What does this say about the USA? In my opinion, it only reinforced my belief that Abraham Lincoln should have let the Confederacy secede from the Union.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  19. Abraham lincoln wasnt a pedophile to my knowledge.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Probably not, but he forced these states to stay in the Union, at the cost of over 700,000 war-related deaths of men in the military, and this child marriage shit is still going on, a century and a half after the conflict was ended.