Jeffrey Epstein Confidante Ghislaine Maxwell Arrested on Sex Abuse Charges

Discussion in 'Politics' started by well highdrated, Jul 2, 2020.

1. About as big as Epstein's arrest. Should we expect another suicide?

• Like Like x 2
  2. She will be killed in some way or fashion, unless she's really convincing that she will keep quiet, after seeing what happened to Epstein.

I've always wanted there to be a rogue element that collected dirt on the most powerful people in the world to even the playing field they have against the rest of us, but not in this sick and twisted web.

Maybe being outed as pedophiles is the only thing that brings the very powerful to feel a sense of insecurity. Something that they often do not feel.

• Like Like x 1
  3. She's got the dirty on the queen of England's son, Prince Andrew.
    I give her 10 days max. Would be a threat to the entire monarchy depending on what she knows about him and most likely others in the family. I strongly doubt she'll live long enough to testify.

• Like Like x 2
  4. I believe she will "commit sucide" as well. It's not only Prince Andrew she has dirt on, she has dirt on Bill Clinton. If you get in their way history shows you end up killing yourself.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 4
  5. Arkancide is nigh for her.

• Like Like x 2
  6. She could seriously destroy a lot of powerful people here if she's not silenced in time. The next couple weeks worth of headlines could be properly fucked up.

• Agree Agree x 1

7. i hope so. i would not mind any kind of calamity or hardship affecting me in some way resulting from the destruction of governments, families, or economies, that are expose by this shit. damnit i hope she talks and remains able to. she should be held in gitmo imo.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. They have to be putting the squeeze on her for sure but she's not going to be suicided. If what she knows is bad enough to kill her for she'd already be dead.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Dude, this shit runs deep. Look into AG Barr and his Father and his ties with Epstein. Also Barr fired the DA of Manhattan last week who would have overseen the prosecution of Maxwell. Coincidence? Nope.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. Lol she will have a pile of sheets in her room with only one tied to the bunks in 10 days. Such a fishy death and im sure she will have the same end. To many powerful people with to much to lose

11. Sorry not funny it is a life but karma sucks

12. Apparently another judge ruled last week that evidence against Maxwell that was tied to Epstein must be destroyed? I have to research this...

• Informative Informative x 1
  13. Was Berman fired because he was sitting on evidence?
    Is that why he rolled over and resigned when the pressure got raised?
    If you believe the "conspiracy theory" folks, especially the Qanon crew, this is going to expose half the government.

I want to know when is her arraignment?
    Where is she being held?

14. Rising with Krystal and Saagar is on point man. Really dig this show.

• Creative Creative x 1
  15. The Queen is not gonna like this...

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  16. I'm having trouble giving a shit if the rich and famous pay young girls for sex. They're already fucking like rabbits, what's one more dick, more or less. At least they got something out of it better than their usual dinner and a movie.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Maybe back in the day it was acceptable, but having sex with minors is a crime nowadays. Not to mention sex trafficking and financial crimes.

• Agree Agree x 2