Jeffrey Epstein Confidante Ghislaine Maxwell Arrested on Sex Abuse Charges

Discussion in 'Politics' started by well highdrated, Jul 2, 2020.

1. You guys are basically defending Bill Cosby and R Kelly by saying "Well, technically what they did wasn't illegal".
    :eek:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. I am disgusted by those attempting to defend these pedophiles. And frankly, quite disappointed GC would allow posts suggesting in any way the mere support of child trafficking and rape. Take a stand.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2

3. I've learned in life that once a person reveals who they really are, believe it!

there's no turning back from that. it goes further to suggest "they walk amongst us" and we would otherwise never know. but once they show, believe them.

fuck....

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Eh? You have a problem with me saying having sex with 16 year olds is wrong?
    That's a bit of a weird thing to be mad at.
    I never once condoned it just stating the facts.

5. #66 Slick21, Jul 8, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2020
    See post 64.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. So this man came home to his wife sitting on the porch with her bags packed. The man inquired with his wife as to what the problem was, she told her husband that she had spoken with the neighbors and they informed her that her husband was a pedophile. After hearing all this he looked at his wife and said, a pedophile?, thats an awfully big word for a twelve year old.

Hang em all.

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. No you're not. You're disgusted by your own idiocy as you clearly haven't read what we posted at all.
    An American pointed out that what Prince Andrew done was only illegal because of where it was.
    As it is legal in my country, the UK (where Prince Andrew is from) . I pointed it out so that people could see that he was indeed correct.
    Prince Andrews a cunt. The whole royal family are cunts and I'd never defend any of them for anything.
    But... as the guy pointed out, if he'd done what he done with her at home. Well she was 17 so it would've been absolutely legal. Even if she'd been a year younger.
    And it's true. Its common here and perfectly normal for people to get married at 16.
    Not frowned upon in the slightest and I'm being genuine. Our parents are no longer legally responsible for us at 16 and were officially able to be tried as adults.
    Obviously plenty gets said when it comes to older vs younger but at the end of the day the law is the law and there's nothing anyone can or likely will ever do about it.
    As I said, your an adult here at 16 so can pretty much do whatever you want other than get credit or buy alcohol.
    Can't drive till your 17 iether but you can get married and have kids without anyone looking at you too weird. I know quite a few 32 year old grannies.

8. phhhhhhhhht.

words have been 'spoken'. it is what it is as it is perceived to be. i see you now.

9. once again chomos, "the law is the law is the law" does not mean it is morally "legal" to have sexual relations with a child irrespective of the content of post #64, whatever that may imply.

hey man, you chomos have your kind all over the world coming in every color, race, ethnicity, religion, or sexual gender. there are plenty of you. i can only hope that karma treats you fairly. if it were within my power i would strike all of you dead in the most remarkable of public display. doom on you pedos.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. So now I'm a pedophile who deserves death for my opinion that age isn't a good indicator of when a child becomes an adult and able to decide for themselves who they bed? How can you think a person would be a pedophile for an act committed in one state but be a completely normal person for doing the exact same thing in a different state? If you can, please explain how crossing a border can turn a pedophile into a normal human.

I think there's more to this than how many days a person has been alive but in your opinion at what age does a child become able to make his own choice about having sex? Does that age change from one location to the next or is it the same everywhere?

• Like Like x 1
  11. It implies that in some states, an American man can and has, married a 10 year old girl.

Legally. Now, tell us again about your disgust at 'other' Nations.

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. i dont have an answer that you are able to comprehend Ed, so it really doesnt matter what i think of your sexual preferences. "not my daughter" the man said, but it's ok if it's someone else's daughter.

just a note Ed, all young girls are someone else's daughter.

• Like Like x 1

13. same basic response as i gave Ed; i.e. i dont think you and i can understand one another.

if you think it is "ok" to have sex with a child or to marry a child because a law says it's ok to do so then your moral compass is misaligned with a greater good and i dont care what your religion or what country you live in. a pedophile is a pedophile regardless of man's "law".

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Ed and Spanish, I honestly don't know why you're arguing about the legalities of sex with teenagers when this is a thread specifically about Epstein.

This isn't a case of consensual sex with a teen. It's not even close.

He was a manipulative predator that had sex with HUNDREDS of teenagers. He was the most vile of human beings. He set up a pyramid scheme where people would keep funneling him new girls. He even had a sex island where he brought in teens on false pretenses only to get them in "massage" rooms with himself and/or other pedo's to have their way with them.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. The problem is clearly a mental illness.

16. Except that I didn't say a damn thing.

Not even a letter on this subject.

I posted a link, showing some disgusting laws active NOW in the US.
    Your Country not mine!

Now before you try and paint me with any opinions you "assume" I have......

I give you the chance to apologise first.

Please search this thread and show me your "evidence"

I'll wait. Along with many others.

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. So every single person in Britain is a pedo because we support the right for our 16 year olds to be classed as adults.
    To be able to get married, live their own lives and vote. Sure most of Europe is the same.
    Fair enough. If that's how warped your view of the world is I'll never change it.
    Perhaps if your kids weren't all armed to the tits with machine guns youd be able to put a bit more trust in them ;)

18. You don't have an answer at all which should make you question your opinion and what I said was my daughter shouldn't be abused no matter her age which is exactly how I feel about everyone's daughter.

My sexual preferences? I haven't mentioned my sexual preferences. You're clearly unable to discuss this other than saying "die you fucking pedos" which is strange, you're usually able to defend your positions.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1