Jeeps indoor grow, first journal

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by 97jeep, Feb 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thanks!!! I was torn between the 2. I have to cover the closet door because of the lights and wanted something that was both reflective and prevent light leaks. ;) You're a doll!!!

• Like Like x 2
  2. Hand than panda film then use a heavy duty zipper

Hydroponics Lite Tite Heavy Duty Peel & Stick Black Zipper | Horizen Hydroponics

When u open the door u unzip and boom there's your room, zipper will help keep it more sealed then trying to fix it to the door and it move all the time

Sent from my SM-T800 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  3. I got mine on amazon for like 12 bucks, can't beat it. And you are very welcome. The 6mil panda will keep light in,I have a 1000w de running at 1150 watts and you can barely see light coming Thur it by itself, add the door and your gravy

• Like Like x 3
  4. Yeah, the panda film is like 23 bucks and the zipper, I think, was 16 but not sure. My grow closet is in my bedroom and the light is a strong LED. When on the 18-6 schedule, I can't sleep well. ;)

• Like Like x 2
  5. Ya I understand that feeling, been there. You won't be disappointed. Don't need the zipper, u can just over lap the panda were the doors meet and use a small magnet also, then if u change ur mind down the line u can always add the zipper later if u think it would work for ya

• Like Like x 3
  6. :) Just ordered the panda film but got a 7 mil thick one. I had to order nutes anyways!! Thanks so much for your help!!!

• Like Like x 3
  7. The cool thing about panda film is you can conform it to whatever size space or shape you need without light bleed. Good job!

• Like Like x 3
  8. Awesome! Glad I could help! Your very welcome

• Like Like x 3
  9. Agreed, I love the stuff. Durable and easy to hang as well

• Like Like x 2
  10. Awwwwwe you're so nice to an old woman. :p I'm going to wait till this Royal Kush is done then do a complete clean of the closet and hang it then. I'm excited to see better results than the flat white paint that's in there now. :)

• Like Like x 3
  11. I'm re-doing my room when I get back, wanna upgrade the feed system so no one has to climb Thur the jungle. Might get a cmh for veg, I have 1 wall that's flat white paint and the other 3 are filmed. I'm excited to see how ur next round goes. Its always fun to see how little changes effect the room.

• Like Like x 4
  12. Funny how you can get excited over the littlest things when you're a grower. :) I've been growing for 5 yrs. now and still get excited with every improvement that I can finally afford to do. :D

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  13. Agreed! I do enjoy when I make upgrades

• Like Like x 5
  14. Right?! I just took down my tent so that I can rearrange and hang the new lights the boy gave me for Christmas. This will also let me finish applying the panda around the rest of the room, and improve the air flow, etc. It's so much fun having new things to play with.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. What kinda lights you get?

• Like Like x 2
  16. My son bought me 2 Mars Hydro 300's. That will allow me to get a couple more plants going well.

• Like Like x 4
  17. Nice! Can't wait to see how it goes

• Like Like x 3
  18. 2 big ol girls getting a spray down in the tub to kill off small mite infestation. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  19. Nice big plants!! Mites suck man

• Like Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.