Jeeps indoor grow, first journal

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by 97jeep, Feb 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey GC names jeep, iv been around the city for a few years lurking and learning. Haven't done a journal so I thought I'd start one now. Just started growing again after a couple years off so why not start out right and journal it. Thank you everyone here at the city, if learned most of what I know from people here by reading through others journals.

Not much excitement yet, plants are off to a slow start but should really start exploding soon, at least I hope. Set my grow up in the attic and had some temp swings and dips which really slowed growth but things have been looking better.

I got 4 DNA 60 day lemons going so I can get all product while I'm begging out my others. I also have 1 green Crack and 1 cheese. Just popped 1 DNA gyo Florida golden lemon also. All plants are small right now but I'll keep updating as things get more exciting.

Alil about my setup, running a 600w digital dimmable ballast and mh bulb to veg with a cool tube reflector and 6in in line carbon filter for air extration, gonna setup my 1000w once I get some plants big in veg to flower under, autos are staying in the veg room since they don't need 12/12. I'm also following ironheads method in coco pretty closely (thanks, read your thread, loved the results and thought I'd give it a shot) iv grow in soil, coco and hydro in the past... love the speed of hydro but hate the ph and ppm thing so I'm gonna give this a solid few runs and see where I end up

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  2. Just did some transplanting and cleanup of the house plants with the wife also

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  3. Oh yea buddy I'm following this, looks like you're about a month ahead of me so I can see what to start expecting;)

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  4. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Dna Florida lemon popped up a couple days ago
    [​IMG]

These are under about 200 actual watts cfl right now. Should get pics of the veg room tonight

Sent from my VS980 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 5
  5. Placed a new order for seeds through The Vault. Those guys are awesome and super friendly. Can't wait to get my new seeds and get them going

• Like Like x 4
  6. Quick photo update, things are perking up, overwatering and temp swings really slowed down growthbut things are getting dailed it and starting to speed up[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Gotta move the plants to the bigger light this weekend and get pics of the plants in there

• Like Like x 5
  7. #7 97jeep, Feb 20, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2016
    Still trying to get used to the journaling thing, realised I'm not to good at it but it should get better, especially once the girls start budding.
    Got in on the vaults comp #3 Heisenberg special auto by mestphos genetics, can't wait to get them along with my other order of seeds got a few photos and a few dif autos coming.
    Ok first up is the plants under the 600w mh all 6 were started germ Feb 1, over watered and had some temp swings that stunted growth but they have picked up speed the last week:
    First is my dna 60 day lemon auto #1
    [​IMG]
    DNA 60 day lemon auto #2
    [​IMG]
    Dna 60 day lemon #3
    [​IMG]
    Dna 60 day lemon #4
    [​IMG]
    That's it for the autos right now, next is...
    Cali Connections Green Crack
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Last is G13 Labs Cheese
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Next are the Last seed drop,
    First Kandy Kush by Reserva Privada
    [​IMG]
    24k gold (kosher tangie) by dna denetics
    [​IMG]
    Super Haze by CH9
    [​IMG]
    Dna GYO Golden Lemons
    [​IMG]
    Rainbow Kush (gifted from friend donno gentics, was just told it was rainbow kush)
    [​IMG]
    And still waiting for my G13 pineapple express #2 to pop up, seed was dropped yesterday

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 4
  8. hell yea man love the variety you have growing!! Im gonna follow you grow!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Lookin good man Subbed

• Like Like x 1
  10. Thanks for the support guys, got a bunch more autos and some photo seeds, need some help picking the next to drop lol

1456587045469.jpg

Let me know if you can't see the strain names and I can list them

Also waiting for the Hindenburg specials to show up so I can drop them for the comp grow

And a quick update on the ladies, took some clones of the cheese and green crack, gonna drop some more autos so I can keep my light cycle the same and get my photos vegging longer until I can convince the wife to let me get more lights lol

1456587204980.jpg

1456587227469.jpg

1456587243067.jpg
    Auto 60 day lemons
    1456587255717.jpg
    1456587297605.jpg

1456587271129.jpg 1456588163465.jpg

https://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1395837-Jeeps-indoor-grow,-first-journal

• Like Like x 6
  11. Ive got some auto white widows by greenhouse seeds going, id definitely be interested in seeing what a seed from your batch turned out like, all the subtle differences etc!

• Like Like x 2
  12. glad to hear it dude! Im subbed and will be watching! :D

13. Looking good man, I can't see them, I think I may have my next ones picked out from my list but havent totally decided yet.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Got my Hindenburg specials in the mail yesterday, just dropped a white widow auto by royal queens but the list I got is..
    Blue cheese auto dinefem
    Blue cheese auto barneys farm
    Ww x bb seedmans
    Quick one by royal
    Bubble kush auto by royal
    Northern lights auto by royal
    Og kush auto by hso
    Auto tankhamon by pyramid
    Kali dog by royal
    And critical +

Gonna be a week or 2 before I drop more since I wanna get these Heisenbergs going but trying to space out my autos by a week or 2 so as they finish more are getting ready

Got some quick pics I took last night

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

https://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1395837-Jeeps-indoor-grow,-first-journal

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 6
  15. I'm subbed bro

• Like Like x 2
  16. #19 97jeep, Mar 5, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2016
    • Like Like x 7
  17. Definitely subbed up to you dude ;) i want big leaves lol i hope my cfl will be able to do that for me

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.