Jeckel's Grow log(updated often as possible)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Jeckelthelo, Jul 30, 2017.

1. Well my first grow was one hell of a rollercoaster, it was a purple express auto that ended up not even being an auto, I messed up a few times because I didn't listen and wanted to be on my own but in the end had a decent yield just over an ounce, but my god was it tasty. Super sweet.
    Anyway, that log is over in the beginners section, I was new to the forum so I'm sorry lol.

Anywho!

As for this grow it's a Blueberry auto by speed seeds, this is the second attempt because the first seedling didn't make it so I had to dispose of it.

I have it in a 2x2x4 grow tent with a mars hydro 300 hanging from above. As for dirt, I didn't want to have to order it online so I got some organic stuff from over the counter at a local hardware/garden store. I have her in a 5 gallon bucket to which I drilled holes into the bottom and a few on the lower sides of the bucket to help with drainage.

I germinated her on July 7th and then she was in a red solo by the 10th, I put her into the 5gallon on the 25th and she seems to be enjoying it(I messed up in the first grown because I didn't realize how much the dirt compacts after the first watering and I grew the purp xps out of about 2 gallons of dirt in the end, super sad I know)

So far with this grow, unlike the last.. she's already showing her sex! I was happy and concerned about it to be honest because of how early it was compared to my last grow. I have her at 20/4 so she gets plenty of lights as well as plenty of rest.

Here are a few snaps of her from the duration of this grow thus far

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Well there she is thus far, doing well.
    Not sure when to trim her though, she already started branches at each leaf site, I was happy when I seen that.

Well there she is.

And I'll be using the same nutes as last time, general hydroponics grow micro bloom as well as molasses and Epsom salt.

Let me know what you think, and if you want to say something hateful smoke a blunt and keep it to yourself

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Well here she is today. She has a lot of pistils really early in.. should I be worried about that?
    She is an Auto, planted July 10th, hmmmm....

Anywho here she is, my current grow.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Well let me know what you think:)

Have an awesome day@.@

• Like Like x 1
  3. Looks good friend..
    Haven't read back your first grow yet. But I will tonight.
    Sounds like you got things under control. I would question why you think you need to
    trim. Most autos I feel are just plant and go as fast as they can, any trim would
    stress an slow bud growth. but I am sure many others would disagree.
    What ever works1

Ill follow you on your new journey.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thank you for the advice! I was just thinking of trimming leaves to help the lower branchings

5. Just read your first grow journal. My what a grow! You way over worked it. That probably was a auto.You put so much stress that it was all whacked out. That's how you learn..

I would strongly recommend doing Nothing to it. Just water and watch it grow. 20/4 for your light.
    The time is ticking 70 days. If you don't stress it.
    You are now a seasoned grower. Take advantage of what you learned

Why only one? You rushed to do all the right things with the wrong plant last. time.
    Get a couple reg seeds or some female seeds and grow them next to this one. Then you can lst top fiirm all that stuff. Then when the auto is done you can flip the lights to 12/12. Autos at 12/12 grow very slow.As you saw in the first grow the plants recover fairly well. But the autos do not.
    Your nose was even fooling you! No smell till they flower a week or two. You smelled green plants, they smell but not like in flower.. People sure liked to show you what they did. Only mist plants when the light is off! That way you don't burn the leaves. Also do not remove any leaves, they are they for a reason.

Autos stretch on their own time frame. Usually for me it isn't very much.
    I liked the idea of you watering by weight. You way overwatered the first one.

Look how much better this one is than the last at this time in its growth.
    Less is better with the autos.
    I imagined you read a bunch here an wanted to try everything you read.The best way to get better is by trying methods and skills you picked up along the way. Keep going and you'll be surprised how good you'll get with just a couple grows. Keep in mind.. Autos..,..Female Seeds , Regular Seeds, they all required different skills. You are doing good with this auto.

Keep up the journal and look back at your old one. You'll look back and be surprised what you'll never do again.

LAter
    MoonRocky

6. Last time I didn't even mess with the lights till like day 40 or something like that, she just wasn't showing sex, but there was a scent. As for this one she is going better, I planned on doing less this time anyway

7. Here's a quick little photo shoot watered her today still not using nutes. I will more than likely start next watering.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here are a few quick shots of her, I ended up having to combat gnats... so I used a little h2o2 on the soil then layered about an inch of sand to prevent the gnats from moving in and out of the soil. Then I added a small cup of vinegar to kill off the rest. That was yesterday so far I have not seen one gnat so hopefully I took care of it on time.

9. Side note I should be receiving a plant or two from a good friend who didn't know what they were getting into and ended up neglecting a plant, or two. I have not received them yet but this is the photo I received.
    [​IMG]

If I actually end up getting them I am going to have to be extremely careful on transplanting them, I believe I see 2 plants there.

Strain is unknown sex is unknown.
    Life's an adventure and sometimes you have to take what's given. Haha

10. If you get them it will be a challenge. I see two also. Weird leaf formation also. but I bet you can
    bring them back with a little care Your other girl looks great.

11. Soooo update my cousin is having me pick up her young plant(as well), I believe is gorilla grape or something like that.

Fuuuuuuck lol, but hers looks slot healthier then the ones my friend wants to give me.
    (Just noticed a day later I never hit send)

Here it is

[​IMG]

12. Got the one from my cousin! Very lengthy will do nicely under the net that I plan to set up for her haha a little lst after I transplant her, she was transplanted 3 days ago in going to wait a week before I do it again so it doesn't stress her that much. Anywhooo here they are! Oh also trimmed a few larger fan leaves from the blueberry that were covering decent bud sites. Here they are

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Now if the new one is a male, I'm going to collect the pollen and freeze it, until I choose what female to cross it with. Hopefully this will all turn out good and I'll have a mother plant now haha.

13. Even though I don't think anyone is following this log but I'll continue haha, here they are today

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

There they are today, it's looking good:)

Check out my grow!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Looking Good!
    What light are you using? Im sure you posted it earlier...If you would refresh me.

15. I am back from the dead!! Still growing my photo out!! She has been moved to a 5g a while back and now she damn near fills up my 2x2 Scrogged tent!

[​IMG]

Fighting a spider it’s infestation so I’m holding off on flowering her out, hopefully Monday I’ll get my neem oil and spray her down and kill those hatefully sons of b.

Oh so she smells wonderfully currently, by far bigger than any of my previous grows, considering the other two grows were autos. Anywho!!! I’m back!! I’ll give updates when I can/want. Enjoy!!

Check out my grow!

• Like Like x 1