jeans.

Discussion in 'General' started by darksmoker, Mar 24, 2012.

1. i hate jeans. i cant stand them. theyre hard and crunchy and uncomfortable. i avoid them as much as possible. anyone agree with me on this? all i see are jeans all the time on everyone lol

2. i own one pair of jeans.

i wear shorts year round.

3. i wear shorts most of the time too. mostly mesh basketball shorts and dickies

4. like

oh my god

we're so alike! wanna make out?

5. I've got too many pairs of jeans that don't fit.

I hate those pairs. :confused_2:

6. i dont own any jeans, mainly wear cargo pants and shorts, im not willing to break in a pair of jeans for a year, so they are just as stiff as my cargo pants when i buy them.

7. r u a hawt gurlz

8. The best fuck you haters, shorts I only wear swimming..

When jeans get so thrashed I make em into shorts...:D

I still have a pair from like highschool they last forever. :)

9. Jeans go with every article of clothing ever made. That's jeans' niche.

10. How do you work in shorts:confused:

11. but theyre so uncomfortable in all seasons

they suck in the summer cause if you get sweaty they just...yuck

they suck in thr winter cause they get cold as fuck then you sit down and youre like AHHHH

they suck in the spring cause when they get wet in the spring rain youre like uick

i guess theyre ok in the fall but eh

12. nah man...

:cool:

13. Jeans are amazing.

14. but i wantz grlz

15. Lol your funny.

16. What Job allows you to wear shorts?

17. theres a lot of jobs that u can wear shorts. mostly kitchen work or landscaping i guess, anything outside.

18. Sweatpants are way more comfortable than Jeans but certain clothing labels have designed jeans comfortable for your liking, Pajamas pants are also underrated.

19. I don't know what kind of jeans you guys are wearing, but mine are wicked comfortable

Levis 527 boot cut

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0Hbu4Z4pGI]Jerry Seinfeld: Sweatpants - YouTube[/ame]

20. [quote name='"shaddytheman"']Sweatpants are way more comfortable than Jeans but certain clothing labels have designed jeans comfortable for your liking, Pajamas pants are also underrated.[/quote]

This I always thought pajama pants were retarded until I fucked a girl who was wearing them they just slid right off I didn't have to fiddle with the button for like 20 minutes