Jealous of you other members

Discussion in 'General' started by kcsov6, Mar 14, 2012.

1. As I sit here high I think of how easy it is for me to get high off of .5 grams just dank no name bag seed. That's about the highest grade stuff around here in my small town, occasionally you can get OG Kush, or Blue Dream Kush around here for $10 - $15 /gram and then I see you guys posting, growing Banana Kush and hittin up dealers who have good med quality MJ and it makes me shake my head, but then as I do my bag seed grows to learn, I can't wait til I feel confident enough to order seeds from a bank and be able to hang with you guys. props to you lucky bastards lol

2. Those prices for OG Kush and Dream aren't bad man, so look at the silver lining. Besides, I bet a lot of dealers get their shit through the mail honestly. If not make a drive out to meet up with someone. You might be surprised at what you can find if you look hard enough...

3. The good herb comes with time. When I was young I was smoking gak weed. As I got older I learned to grow, damn good if I do say so myself. Plus it goes without saying, once you gain more connections, you get more options.

Not to mention most of us live in Medical States and have cards..that helps a lot.

I work as a med supplier since we have no dispensaries here, so I've met a LOT of other caregivers, so we trade our harvests and what not.

Don't stress, just be happy to have herb :) toke on brother

4. Alot of people on here live in big cities, I live in Houston and could get the dankest of the dank but I'd have to go to a part of town where there is a risk of me getting killed, so I'll stick to my dank.

5. [quote name='"Pass the dr0"']Alot of people on here live in big cities, I live in Houston and could get the dankest of the dank but I'd have to go to a part of town where there is a risk of me getting killed, so I'll stick to my dank.[/quote]

Haha I have spent quite some time in Houston. Which part of town aare you talking about?

I once bought an O from my buddy and his friend. At the time his friend lived in an apt complex called Scotland Yard, he has moved since. I always thought it was funny that I bought an O at the Scotland Yard! It's over by the Reliant/Astrodome area, which can be shady but not too ghetto (that part of town that is).

6. I'm more jealous of the members who don't have to hide in the shadows and forget how it is to live underground.

7. [quote name='"Dmobs"']I'm more jealous of the members who don't have to hide in the shadows and forget how it is to live underground.[/quote]

The beauty of having a medical card :)

I don't even fear the police anymore...except when I'm doing a caregiver to caregiver run and I'm way over my limit..

8. lol i took a seed from my friend, whose uncle grows tons of weed, but he doesnt really give it the care it needs, so its generally high mids.

And i grew that seed, in a closet with about 50 bucks worth of shit, but i gave it care and love (and fucking correct nutes and light lol) and it turned out way way danker than the weed it came out of man. Grow your bad seeds right, and your weed will rival pretty dank weed, course genetics do play a role, and im guessing the genetics in the shit he grows are good, but he just doesnt care because he is an old ass hippie lol

9. Lol surprised I remembered posting this. I'm hoping Ky passes Med law for herb one day, actually surprised it hasn't yet. Everytime I go pick up 2 grams I worry about police, although I did hear they passed a law in these parts for a certain amount they can only write you a ticket, not sure what the amount is, just recall them saying an 1/8 of something, that could be oz, lb, hell grams for these backwoods parts

10. [quote name='"kcsov6"']Lol surprised I remembered posting this. I'm hoping Ky passes Med law for herb one day, actually surprised it hasn't yet. Everytime I go pick up 2 grams I worry about police, although I did hear they passed a law in these parts for a certain amount they can only write you a ticket, not sure what the amount is, just recall them saying an 1/8 of something, that could be oz, lb, hell grams for these backwoods parts[/quote]

If you go on norml's website they have listings all of the states mj laws hahaha, good resource.

You know, if ky doesn't meet your needs, move here to co, become a resident before voting reg ends, and vote to legalize! I'm very confident it will be legal here very very soon, as in, this year!

11. I always smoke the dankest bud, ever since I was little. I got the best dank on this entire website, no one has better weed than me.

12. i really hope we can vote on MMJ this year in florida. if it passes (which i really hope it does) my life will instantly become better. i could pursue my dream of growing to sell to dispensaries for an income. like ill be picking up a zip soon and im going to be scared as fuck driving home because thats a felony amount in florida (more than 20g) i would buy just the half but buying the whole Oz im getting it at half the price.

13. Most of us live in medical states? I would say its the opposite, and that is US only, ignoring the entire Europe, Asia, and Africa. From what I have seen most here buy weed, a portion grow, and a small portion have a card.

14. [quote name='"JesusGotStoned"']I always smoke the dankest bud, ever since I was little. I got the best dank on this entire website, no one has better weed than me.[/quote]

Lol you again huh?

I guess you like getting banned on 10 different accounts....

15. Banned for what? I'm new here, I haven't broken any rule. Prove I'm a previous member. Why am I being banned? What is going on?

16. [quote name='"JesusGotStoned"']Banned for what? I'm new here, I haven't broken any rule. Prove I'm a previous member. Why am I being banned? What is going on?[/quote]

All your other accounts with almost identical names, don't play dumb lol we know who you are

17. I seriously have no fucking idea what you are talking about dude. This is my first time to this website.

JesusGotStoned? How does that make me similar to another person? WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?! Is it against the rules to have a similar name as someone else? WHAT RULE HAVE I BROKEN?!!!!

18. Makes sense. Infidel ban hammer!!!!

19. I've never made another account.... what the hell...

If you think I'm some other member you have to prove it. Here is my IP address: 173.254.219.182.

Does that IP match the same as the person you think I am? If not, you can't prove I'm someone else with a 2nd account.

20. on another account you asked us to perform the same search

changing your IP does NOT equal ban proof, sorry, you lost