Jealous of America.

Discussion in 'General' started by R0Y5TON, Mar 9, 2012.

1. And full disclosure, I live in Japan now. I left when Bush first took office and they made counting the votes in Florida ILLEGAL, and then outlawed keeping them for posterity and BURNED them all.

Remember all that? That's what we did to our own votes for president, the supreme court them illegal to count and then had them destroyed. I left that fucking country disgusted.

I still love it, but I hate it too. In other news, Japan sucks for different reasons.

2. Where do you live in Japan? I loved it when i lived there except its too cold in winter

3. Nagoya. It's pretty hot and humid now, but not as bad as Texas. It is chilly in winter though.

4. Canada's where its at

5. I like America.

6. The grass is always greener on the other side. But seriously I've always been really fascinated with America and wanted to live there. Then again there seems to be way too much crime there. My parents are both American but my Dad hates America and loves it here in England

7. Lol damn il trade you. Try living in Missouri....

8. Crimes high anywhere... Europe has the most petty theft and muggings compared to anywhere else in the world. On the norm, you don't get mugged or pick pocketed in the US, in Europe that's a pretty common occurrence.

And LOL at Blaze, that guy just has a personal grudge against the US and it's pretty sad that he spreads his bullshit to many other readers of this forum. You're just sad about your life because you live with mommy still and work a minimum wage job. Boo fucking hoo, there's definitely better work out there but your just too damn lazy to look, and instead you're at home reading your stupid communism manifesto or whatever the fuck it is. Shit, when I was 16 I made more money then you as a damn BUSBOY. Does that prove anything?

Also, I love how you say VENEZUELA is a better place to live then the US.. You clearly have no idea what goes on there. Pro baseball players don't even go back to visit once they leave, because it's so dangerous. Johan Santana (pitcher for the NY Mets) went to visit with his mother, and she was kidnapped for ransom. Yeah, sounds like a real safe country. Have you ever even stepped foot in Europe either? I've been to Europe and sure, it's beautiful and maybe one day I'll study abroad there for the culture, but I would never want to live there. Much more judgmental and WAY less tolerant then the USA is.

/rant

9. America is pretty damn nice.. England's cool though, of ya into that kinda thing,

Which ya not so yeah, America is pretty much the shit.. lol

10. Everyone who says america is a bad place to live OBVIOUSLy never visited a poor country. Try going to the phillipines, or africa.
    United states looks really neat compared to other places, we have nice roads, cars, houses, etc.

11. #311 InitialToke93, Aug 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2012

Yeah cause united states is the only place with nice roads, cars and houses :laughing:

12. I'm from the American South, and having been to many beautiful places all over the USA, I can say that nothing will move my heart the same way as coming home to the Carolinas. I was gone for a year and made a 10 hour drive back a few months ago...as soon as I crossed over the foothills and saw the first glimpse of my home on the horizon I literally wept like a baby.

Currently I am in the "heartland", aka the Midwest. It's alright when things are green.