Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

jaw surgery

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kungfupanda420, Mar 15, 2012.

1. Im having surgery this summer and was wondering ways of administreing my medicine and avoiding and complications with my mouth. I would be able to chew so im looking for a liquid recipe. I also have an mflb. Could the vapor have any negative effects? I will have something with my sinus so that I can't go In dirty water or ill get a nasty infection. Could smoke ir vapor bother this

2. You probably shouldn't smoke at all if you're getting stitches in your mouth. Might cause an infection. Maybe you can make some edibles.

3. [quote name='"mistahdobalina"']You probably shouldn't smoke at all if you're getting stitches in your mouth. Might cause an infection. Maybe you can make some edibles.[/quote]
    I know smoking is bad fir in mouth cuts and like getting your wisdom teeth out because you can get dry sockets but would vaping do the same? Any recomindations on edibles

4. Any sucking motion will give you dry sockets after jaw/mouth surgery, whether you're smoking or vaping. Did you say you'll be on a liquid diet, or can you have some solid/soft foods? Because if you go in the edibles forum, you can find some recipes for mmj drinks (usually milk-based) and cannaoil and such.

5. [quote name='"TwistedFire"']Any sucking motion will give you dry sockets after jaw/mouth surgery, whether you're smoking or vaping. Did you say you'll be on a liquid diet, or can you have some solid/soft foods? Because if you go in the edibles forum, you can find some recipes for mmj drinks (usually milk-based) and cannaoil and such.[/quote]

Ill be on a liquid diet. Thanks for pointing me awards the edible forum although my main question is if the vaping would actually be bad as I would like to carefully administer my dosage.

6. Could you not make a tea or something?

7. I live with ny parents and was looking for something I could store and not have to make drag whenever I feel the need fir a dose

8. I dont see why the mflb wouldnt be ok, isnt it just weed vapor that comes out so t wouldnt be doing the regular damage that smoking does. Dont know if thats right but it sounds logical to me.

9. Smoke through your nose.? :smoke:

10. [quote name='"just1morebowl"']Smoke through your nose.? :smoke:[/quote]

That'd be ridiculous Haha. I guess ill just have to try vaping and tell everyone how it goes

11. Vaping would probably do the same kind of thing as smoking

12. It actually works :smoke:

13. theres a recipe around here somewhere for some oil and they said it's good on icecream and soups

:smoke:

14. Vaping requires a sucking motion, so my advice is still the same. Maybe you could discuss it with your doctor, if you're worried? I mean, even if you aren't in a medical state, it's not like your doctor can tell anyone. Patient confidentiality FTW.

15. You need a bottle of everclear and dank bud for some potent Green Dragon that you can just put half a shot of in some Ginger Ale. Firecrackers would be good except you are having mouth surgery and those are crunchy. Make a Food Grade Glycerin Tincture or potent green dragon so you have it in liquid form.

16. Thanks for all the responses guys. I think I have all my options in front if me at this point. I have a misdomiener possession charge as a juvenile that I am still waiting to receive a court date for and I am hoping I won't get it by my surgery so I am able to enjoy. I like the idea of glycerin or oil. Both sound awesome. I might have to try asking my doc. But the issue is my parents are always in the room with me

17. Well good luck, man. Hope everything goes well for you.