Jars????

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by Geoffmysmoke7711, Feb 5, 2018.

1. So kinda a odd question but has anyone ever done any research into the color jars and if they affect cure time? I have used clear ball jars forever but I was watching something on tv the other day and round different color jars are supposed to have different reactions when holding liquids. So I was seeing if anyone has used or seen any difference in cute time using the colored jars: blue, purple and brown glass

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Light exposure will eventually degrade weed after quite a long time, but I don't think it would affect the cure. For really long term storage I keep it in sealed clear glass jars with a boveda pack in each one, then keep the jars someplace dark (I use solid color plastic totes).

3. Thanks for the input I figured the same thing. That it wouldn’t really matter unless it was in direct light constantly. I did order some new colored jars anyways I guess now I’ll just be able to tell what I got without reading the jar.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum