Japan's cyber-security minister has 'never used a computer'

Discussion in 'Politics' started by StickyBudHound, Nov 15, 2018.

• Funny Funny x 1
  1. Sounds like a Clinton to me

2. Lol, obviously you don't know my stance on BOTH of them. However, he's the one in office right now and who appointed unqualified idiots to head up everything that are all failing miserably. Had she won, I'd be bitching about something stupid she'd be doing by now too.

3. hahaha me too brother.
    I just think he was the least of the 2 evils, and actually here in Ky, things are starting to move again, slowly

• Like Like x 2
  4. Cool man. I'm glad Ky is moving forward.

These days, I feel like we're literally witnessing how the Idiocracy movie was more of a documentary than a comedy.

:lmafoe:

No matter what, if it's a D or an R in office we're doomed to live in that world!

5. Did you make this thread so you could make an unrelated Trump joke?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. No, just a happy coincidence.

Captain Chaos doesn't need my help to be looked upon as a walking, talking joke. He provides enough comedic fodder every day all on his own with every word that comes out of his shit gibbon face.

And the subject is 100% totally related since he did appoint the least qualified people to nearly every position when he started and they're all visibly failing their posts miserably.

When I saw the story about the Japanese idiot, I immediately thought of how Genghis Can’t did the same.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. To think he's never be tracked: what a lucky guy.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Then you made the thread to get the jab in, glad you admit it. I seriously doubt you care enough about Japanese politics to make it otherwise. The appointment is about as comical as leaving Minister of Defense to women that know nothing about war.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  9. I'm glad you're able to tell me what I actually thought about when I decided to post it. :rolleyes:

No, I couldn't give a rat's ass about who Japan appoints as they're cyber security minister as it has nothing to do with my country. I'm just shocked the Criticizer in Chief didn't think of it. I'm sure he's throwing a tantrum about that right now. ;)

Tweedle DumDum and his continual mockery of our political system and incessant onslaught of insults and degradation about literally anyone and anything even when he had no real reason to do it shows he's completely incapable as a leader. He's man-child.

It's gonna be a hoot watching him blow up as Mueller chips away at him. If he's not guilty, he has nothing to worry about. A man without guilt in this situation, an innocent man wouldn't care about what Mueller does.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out when you've admitted to it twice despite trying to play it off. The lengths you all go to make your quips, "Criticizer in Chief", "Tweedle DumDum", "Captain Chaos", "Genghis Can’t" is a pitiful display of trying too hard and goes to show the comedic hole that plagues the left and people with Trump Derangement Syndrome. It's juvenile.

• Like Like x 5
  11. Right, cause that's not what happened for 16 years prior with both "Bogus POTUS Bush" and "Obozo" but now that it's your man Trumpelthinskin making fun of the president is suddenly disrespectful. Please...

All of you who got him there now own literally everything he says and does now along with the ramifications of his actions. But, I will give you that Hill of Beans was equally as bad. That's why neither got my vote.

It's really too bad we constantly have to choose between a shit sandwich and giant douche.

12. Bush was scrutinized but the social discourse today feels far worse. The "orange man bad" rhetoric is juvenile at best and whether you apply it to other politicians or not, it is one side doing it. You can down play it with the "lesser of two evils", "I hate both sides" shit but it's not fooling anyone. I don't think the left would be happy with anyone short of an outright Marxist or total system collapse.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Lmao, I'm not on either side. I've been a registered independent my entire life. Nice try attempting to get under my skin somehow though dude. Props for the effort!

If Trumptastrophe would act presidential and quit being so obviously incapable, I might consider moving him up a notch slightly above Chimpy The Boy Blunder but, until then, he remains The Sociopath in Chief.

14. Right back at you for assuming I'm some Trump ideologue that got him where he is or "owns" what he says. The only thing I get out of Trump is the schadenfreude in seeing how he makes you all squirm. He does a fine job at getting under everyone's skin, I don't need to. Trump is too mild for me, clearly I wouldn't be happy with anyone short of a second coming of Hitler.

• Like Like x 4
  15. I can't say I remember much of the media's coverage of Bush, I was too young to care about politics until Obama's presidency pretty much. Still, I'm quite sure that the media didn't bash Obama constantly and have endless headlines covering every little thing he did, positive or negative.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  16. Well, if you didn't vote for him then I find it extremely odd you're so upset about me giving the Puckering Anus Face a hard time and you're trying so hard, and failing, to stick up for him, especially on the basis of throwing childish insults at him since that's his favorite go to move.

I'm just sitting back eating popcorn watching him fall flat on his face multiple times a day until Mueller puts his Troompa Loompa ass on the front page for being the Liar in Chief that he's been since he was sworn in.

As far as what you would be happy with outside of The Winning Whiner really doesn't matter to me. As long as your right to choose remains available to you. :cool::thumbsup:

17. I remember every conservative rag out there pushing endless drivel. I guess maybe you don't know about it since you were too young to care about politics. The only difference now is that those same rags speak highly of Mussolini’s Taint and Mussolini’s Taint calls any news source who doesn't kiss his ring the enemy of the people.

18. I'm just talking about the sheer volume of coverage. Like I don't think Obama or Bush were ever in the news every night for years on end. Neither side would ever admit it but it seems like the media and Trump are kind of feeding off each other where Trump knows his name will be in the news if he says some stuff on Twitter for shock value and the networks know that any headline containing Trump's name is guaranteed clicks/views/ratings.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. True, neither of them were media whores like Shrimpy McStubby Chub.

Maybe some of them are enjoying the added revenues but, his disdain for them reporting every stupid thing he says or does doesn't make them the enemy of the people. It makes him look like a guy who was a silver spoon rich kid who always got everything he ever wanted and threw tantrums and acted like a 5 year old until he got his way, sort of like we see him do pretty much every day. He brings it all on himself and deserves the backlash it returns.