Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Japanese Weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheAshinKusher, Apr 2, 2012.

1. Has anyone here ever smoked the herb in Japan lol? I was high last night thinking of cool places around the world to smoke and I realized I have heard literally nothing about Japan and weed together. Except Paul McCartney being arrested for trying to bring a joint into the country or something like that lol.

2. i smoked with japense girl if that counts

3. ive heard its like $50 a G there

4. A joint? McCartney had a 1/2 lb. It was a big deal at the time and as I remember they basically kicked him out of Japan and said don't come back.

5. harsh penalities, but it can be had. hope u manage to make a good connection

6. If I remember correctly there is place in northern Japan that just grows weed and has a self sustaining economy so the government just leaves them alone. Don't quote me on that though.

7. Lol sorry I didn't know the actual amount.

8. This thread makes Japan sound so mysterious.

9. It's like the New World of weed.

10. It is very expensive and harder to find than in most countries because of the harsh drug laws. It can be found, though. Ask for "taima" in any shadier area of a city.

11. Do you know how dank it is there lol? I'm wishing it's like the katana of cannabis haha

12. Sure, let's just say it does. :D

13. I'm pretty sure the laws surrounding the use, possession, and cultivation stricter there in comparative to NA/EU. I also believe that it is less popular over there.

14. Paul McCartney was arrested and deported for trying to bring 8 ounces of marijuana into Japan in 1980. He said, when asked why he tried to smuggle the grass into the country, "The stuff was just too good to not bring with."

15. ^ talking in the third person is so passe..... :rolleyes:

16. is that all you did?

17. the new realm of weed smoking: JAPAN

18. If weed did ever get popular in Japan, you can darn well bet they are going to throw robots into it somehow.

Like robots butlers that will roll blunts for you and walk it around the circle.

just wait...

19. [quote name='"TheAshinKusher"']

Do you know how dank it is there lol? I'm wishing it's like the katana of cannabis haha[/quote]

My friends friend used to live in japan. He said it was 50 a g, and most times the weed was brown. He said smoking wasn't worth it in japan.

20. I think in japan there is hardly any weed and that its a major offence