Janitors at a elementary school

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Nuggz, Nov 7, 2005.

1. I was watching the news and they talked about Janitors at an elementary school nearby. There were 4 janitors that were invovled with growing 300 marijuana plants in the basement of the elementary school. The school had saw a large increase in the electricity bill and found 100s of lights left on overnight and found marijuana plants growing in the basement. They were busted and there houses were searched and the cops found a couple of 5 ft tall marjiuana plants growing. They also found 100s of seeds.

2. Damn, how wonderful would it be to be a student at that school, and wander into the basement one day? Lifetime supply...

3. lmao!....too funny...where's the school? :D

4. all the all american janitor.

5. glowing light heavenly singing? that sorta thing?

if I was that kid my fuckin TMNT backpack from back in the day woulda been crammed fulla herbage and I'd be trying to pack a cigarette fulla herb to smoke before leaving school (one teacher was a smoker so it was easy to enough to nab one lol)

6. ... What the hell were they thinking? Don't they know the charges are usually double if within so and so ft. of a school ground. And come on' who would be that stupid to have a massive grow at a school? Idiots

7. What a bunch of dumbasses.

Growing on gov't property where you KNOW other people are going to be (unlike a park which as some secluded areas).

8. Aww.....Nothing like a DUMBASS parade to raise my self esteem...

H christ....you know these guys are at least 25-35 years old....stupid fucks are NEVER gettin out of prison....four more families Ruined...not only by arrogant stupidity...The fact that WE cant grow a handfull of plants in our homes is why shit like this happens....an the families pay the price..

its sad these guys are this dumb...

9. Right on 70's! I was thinking the same thing. :cool:

10. IMO - if its some dark nasty basement that only a janitor would ever wander into, then a small grow wouldnt be too bad of an idea, if hidden properly.

But 300 plants = too much electricity. I would have instantly thought about those consquences. I doubt they'd notice a significant spike from a few lights in a closet in the depths below an old school.

11. If they had sense they could have used tons of 'burned out' flo tubes that the school was 'throwing out' for the new bulbs

Use nothing but shit from the school that was gonna be chucked anyway and calculate the power useage out for the most yield per watt they could have done it by like halving a room and fronting the grow space with like storage racks an shit with a tarp over them....simple

12. They were so stupid because they didn't even try to hide it :rolleyes:

13. hahahahha I remember all the janitors at my school were always fried egg. funny shit

14. Damn i always knew that janitors smoked

15. hey im curious, considering we are both living in Minneapolis which news station you saw this on and when, and what school.

because i watch the news alot and never heard of it.

16. Channel 5 for me and it was at Glendale Elementary school but I live Prior Lake not Minneapolis.

17. shit in high school i know for a fact that the janitors smoked weed. They used to come out of their big janiter place just reaken like weed