James Carville Wanted Bush to fail...on 9/11.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Dronetek, Mar 11, 2009.

1. #1 Dronetek, Mar 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2009
    Interesting that one of the guys driving this Limbaugh "scandal", actually said that he wanted Bush to fail on the morning of 9/11! The media of course, covered it up. More proof that its the media that manufactures these scandals for public manipulation.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/03/11/carville-wanted-bush-fail/
    Look at the hate the media and white house have been able to drudge up for Rush Limbaugh. A private citizen who is exercising his rights, but is a threat to liberals. Look how these people manipulate you all? I don't see any hate and vitriol for James Carville. I don't see nightly stories with democrats lining up to bash him.

Wake up folks...

2. Thanks for posting this. I was going to but you beat me to it.

Take a look at MSNBC sometime. They are still beating the drum nightly on every single news show they got.

3. Democrats have double standards? That's crazy talk.

Of course, it'll just be dismissed as "faux" news dribble....

4. Politicians (and political analysts) are like children. The more you have to listen to them the more you wish they were aborted.

5. Its not just MSNBC, its all of them. The way they focus on Republicans every night, you would think Republicans were in control. Last night, MSNBC ran a commercial that said, "Americans getting impatient with congress inaction", with a picture of a Republican congressman. Its like they want the public to think Republicans control things as much as possible.