Jamaican summer à la NuggPufr

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by NugPufr, May 26, 2010.

1. so how tall are you for a reference? those pics of your head by the main cola really display how large these girls are going to get. the stalks are so thick all the way at the top. gunna be some heavy colas man:hello::smoking:

2. I am 73 inches tall(6'1'') I would say they have put up at least another foot and a half since that pic was taken. The tallest is close to 9 feet right now. I really wish I had spaced them further apart though. Should turn out nicely regardless. Certainly appreciate the positive vibes.

3. Damn bro...kick ass plants going, you have. Teach me, you must. :D

Lol, You have some big, beefy girls going and they look fantastic.

Keep it up man. ^^

4. Still learning myself dude. Just keep reading and growin and smoking:smoke:

5. #65 NugPufr, Jul 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2010
    Whenever you think your life sucks, know that someone/thing always has it worse.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

6. :wave::smoke: A yeah, that's true, makes ya feel a little more fortunate doesn't it? How ya doing Nugg? :D

7. hey hows it going nugg puffr, they are really getting tall now, i wish i hadnt topped mine, im sure they would have grown up to be 6 footers by now....

hows the smell going in your place? ide imagine jamaican weed to either be really sweet or really skunky!

8. Wit all dat weed you gonna be a nugg puffin fool :D
    Nice job, they're huge. Love the insect pics, my old man used to say "Sometimes you eat the bear and sometimes the bear eats YOU"

9. \

Hey Buzz, doing well albeit a little tired from working on my indoor room all weekend. This hobby is becoming a full time job! No complaints from me though :smoke: How are things up at your altitude? Gonna swing over to check out the garden shortly.

Hey easy, The plants are just starting to get fragrant. Previously they just smelled like neem, now they have a sweet musty fragrance coming from them. Doesnt waft very far though, can only smell it once you get near the spot.

Howdy Pork. nugg puffin fool I hope to be:smoke:. Judging by how your project is going I would say you will be right along there with me:D. Gotta love the circle of life eh.

Update from the spot today.
    I cant believe that these things are still getting taller. All of them are exhibiting alternating phyllotaxy though which is a sure indication that flowering is imminent. I think the white hairs coming out everywhere also indicate such.:D

As a reference for how tall the plant in the first pic is. My bedroom ceiling is 8ft high and I can touch it just fine with an outstretched hand standing on my toes. I tried to do the same to this plant and im about 2 feet short of the top!

Attached Files:

10. More pics including one of a very ugly bug.

Attached Files:

11. Damn. I see you got some trees going on there yourself. Things look great nugg.

12. Sheeeitttt! When I saw your latest pics I had to run right out to the sugar hole to make sure you weren't out there. Groundhog my ass, that's a nuggpufr!

13. damn those are some straight monsters dude. those plants sure are loving life. another great grow from a new grower:smoke:

14. Thanks dude. Girls are enjoying this weather while it last. You know how quickly things can change around this neck of the woods though. Here's to a successful harvest for us both :smoke:

Lol, that shit made me spit beer on my dog! Guess that means im growing with the big boys this year :D

Thanks dude, indeed they are loving life. Hopefully I will be loving life around mid October. Glad to be able to contribute to the city. Although this is more of a pic journal, hopefully it can be useful or inspirational to someone at some point. Some of you guys are pretty meticulous about documenting your work and im aspiring to step up my game in this area as well. The more we know, the better we grow!!!

15. You got yourself some monsters!

16. I'm gonna follow this all the way thru, I can't wait to see your yield. Truly great work

17. i'm curious to see how this all turns out...

my gf and i've have talked about taking a trip to jamaica and i was wanting to bring some seeds back from there...

keep up the good work, man...

18. Thanks everyone. Gonna get out to the spot in the morning for an update and to water with some nutes.

Hey BMISS you wont regret going to Jamaica. The food and the people are all very good. The one thing that gets some people though is not understanding that the whole economy there is based off of tourism. I stayed at an all inclusive and we would book these events to go do daily, and en route to these destinations our guides would be bringing us by every one of their friends markets and villages to buy stuff. It was very interesting to me to see life off of the resort, makes you appreciate your own a little more.

19. Went out to the spot as planned and was pretty shocked at what I saw. 10-14 foot weed plants:eek:

Man I thought the vertical growth was coming to an end but I was clearly wrong.

Hit them with some tiger bloom but wondering if they are going to need an extra boost of nitrogen soon.

Attached Files:

20. more pics

Attached Files: