Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

jamaican shower.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Mr. B. Token, Mar 28, 2009.

1. #1 Mr. B. Token, Mar 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2009
    Fellow tokers,

me and my friends have been hearing about this so called technique of an "jamaican shower" and have been wanting to try it forever. Basically, me and several friends packed into a bathroom and turned on the shower/faucets with hot water running. After doing this, we put a towel under the door so nothing would escape. After all of the preparing we lit up two fat blunts and just smoked away for about 20 minutes. Nearing the end of the blunts, the bathroom was so filled with smoke we could barely see each other. It started getting sooooo humid and hot from the shower, which made the hotbox so much more intense. Before we started I didnt think any of this would make a difference, but wow was i wrong. I definately got way more ripped than usual :). By the end, me and my friends just wanted to get the hell out of the bathroom because it was so smokey and humid i could barely breathe. But once you open that door, the cold air rushes in and its possibly the best feeling ever felt. So, for all of you stoners out there looking to try something new, do this!! It works!! Peace. :smoking:

warning: BEFORE opening the door, open a window in the bathroom to release the smoke. Or else, your house will reak of MJ.

2. i blaze in my bathroom all the time, but never to this extent. i usually hotbox out a car with 2-5 people and i love it when it gets all hazy

3. Me and some buddies have a small tent in the basement. When you get a few bowls rolling around in there it gets nice and hazy and gets to feelin' great.

4. i have experienced this Jamaican shower once before, and i can say i was feeling it.:smoking:

5. I've always heard of this as a Hawaiin hot box... But either way it's tight.

6. How is the smell in the morning? I mean can you just open the window and keep the shower running and eventually it won't smell at all?

7. Of course it's even better if the lights are off.:smoking:

8. i do it all the time...just turn up the water in your shower, wait for it to get steamy, and then go in there and light up...it's really nice

9. The smell isnt to bad if you vent the smoke correctly. Once your done turn off the showers/faucets to get rid of the humidity. Then just open the window for like 10 min. before opening the door. Once it starts getting pretty clear again in the bathroom your free to open the door and leave. If you spray afterwards it should be fine. I wouldn't recommend doing this if your parents are going to be home an hour afterwards though.