Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Jamaican shower for the win

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by resonate, Jul 31, 2011.

1. Its called a jamaican hotbox! And even if you don't have a fan or window it still works fine. I do it all the time and I have no window nor fan and no one ever finds out.:cool:

2. #22 RyanPwnsU, Aug 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    This made me laugh so hard.

3. hahahahaha noooooo

4. so does it need to be like super steamy in the bathroom? a ventilated bathroom will work just as well as say, a windowed one would? should i towel the door?

i am intrigued!

5. I call 'em Hawaiian Hotbox.

It's catchier, to me at least ;)

6. As steamy as possible. Towel under the door is not needed but can't hurt. Make sure to pour some shampoo or body wash on the floor of your shower too because when the hot water hits it, it makes the steam smell like your shampoo or body wash.

7. Heat rises so for me, it carried the smell upstairs into my parents room lol.

Fail.

8. ive got to try this!

9. nooo...showering makes ur high the greatest 15 minutes of life, if u have a girlfriend bring her in and its better than ecstasy