Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Jamaican Shower 101

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Barbaricmarek, Feb 24, 2014.

1. #1 Barbaricmarek, Feb 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2014
    Sorry for the possibly misleading title, this isn't a guide. Quite the opposite actually, I was hoping you guys could help me out.

So tomorrow I'll have the house to myself until about 3pm, when I have to leave (planning to bike high for the first time) and I need a shower first, so why not toke and soak?

I only have one joint to smoke, but luckily I'm a huge lightweight and this is all I need for a couple of hours. What's the process I should be going through when I have my shower? Aside from a damp towel under the door and making sure I don't drop the joint in the water.

Also, I don't have any vents in my house, so it won't stink up the whole place, right? My parents know I smoke, but understandably they wouldn't be too happy with me smoking in the house.

Thanks!

go outside and toke it while biking..jeez...

to clarify;
    YOUR mommy and daddy do no want YOU smoking pot in THEIR home. Show them some respect.

3. yea go outside lmao i mean they're cool with you smoking. your really gonna ruin it by smoking in the shower? naah, just smoke and ride dude, funner anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Toking while in the shower. That makes it Jamaican alright lol

This is so funny. Maybe because I am Jamaican I don't know BAHAHAHAHA

Just smoke after the shower man damn

5. Alright fair enough.
    Maybe some other day.

6. Hey man the joint will make your house smell for atleast 3 hours just relax and toke in your backyard listening to some music. then take a shower high as fuck.

7. Think I'll just go for a good ol' bike ride.
    But am I right in thinking taking a shower shortens how long you're high for?

8. I mean it does make you feel a little less high but nothing signifigant. Shower after the bike ride? You'll be sweaty anyway. Have fun bro

9. #9 I'm Ron Burgundy?, Feb 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2014
    No man it doesn't shorten your high.  Like everyone said smoke outside....I opened this thread thinking the topic was waaaay different :laughing:

10. Riding a bike stoned through a forested area is awesome. Just don't fall off! ;)

11. Ya it seems to for me. Although I love showers stoned. I just took one and I spent like twenty minutes in deep thought.

But ya I would Def just smoke the j outside, bike, and then take a nice refreshing shower after the bike ride. Like the others said, don't piss off your parents if they are already chill with you smoking.. Or even if they weren't(luckily my dad rolls me j's haha)

But ya enjoy that bike ride man, I LOVE biking while under the influence of wonderful Mary.

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Smoke, bike, shower. Most satisfying combination. Enjoy a blazed bike ride, and rinse off after the exercise.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app