Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Jamaica in two months!!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by evogottago, Oct 1, 2009.

1. Title pretty much says it all. I'm off to Negril Jamaica in two months for a xmas present to myself :hello: I've read literally every post I could find on google about hot spots for bud and after the first 1 or 2 it got a little redundant. I guess everywhere you look, walk, and are there is bud for CHEAP lol. But I couldn't find a whole lot of posts about where to find the FIRE. A couple of posts have said to look in Orange Hill, and of course stay away from the tourist pot spots (taxi drivers, airport, hotel staff, etc.) But I was wondering if anyone here has actually been and could help me a little more on finding the quality stuff. btw, anyone know where to get bubblehash there?? From what I hear its strong enough to make some people go unconscious!?!? ...but supposibly hard to find. Feel free to share stories about trips, spots, anything!! God im excited.

2. there will be this dude down there on the corner
    long dreads, with a rasta hat on
    ask him

3. #3 sensimilla, Oct 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2009
    be careful buying from anyone in the streets sometimes they work with cops and bust you and make you pay the cops off.

Take a tour to the "farms", the guide will ask if anyone wants to buy, or ask people at hotels like the bagboys.

Dont forget to check out the happy cake ;)

for more information:
    http://www.webehigh.com/city/detail.php?CITYID=2150

4. this. webehigh is the best when your traveling and need bud. i used it wen i went to the bahamas and it was dead on about where to find weed

5. Going to negril eh? DO NOT miss Ted's shroom boom (i think that's what it's called). They will make up some tea that will send you to the moon. It's been quite a few years since I've been, but weed and hash is everywhere. Becareful of people trying to sell opium. My pops and I buddied up w/ a local that sold us some decent weed. He had like 3 types to offer, all for very cheap (bout 3oz for $60 and a few grams of hash for free). The best stuff we got though, he gave to us for free after he found out we burned through what we bought in about 3 days. If you can meet a cool local that trusts you enough to take you into the island to meet family, you'll see a side of Jamaica that most tourists don't see and it's amazing.

Also, look for the Kuyaba (hotel/motel/lodging) right on the beach in Negril. If you're facing the beach there's a food place next door to the left of Kuyaba that has the BEST jerk chicken. Oh, and don't smoke on the beach.

6. Be careful in Jamaica. It's a nice island, but it can be dangerous too. I'm from there, so I know.

7. Thanks for all the replies everyone!! Ted's shroom boom eh? I'll def. have to keep an eye out for it. You can't get in trouble for walking around tripping your balls off can you?? It'd sure be shitty to be trippin in a jamaican prison lol. Anymore on the hot spots for the good stuff??

8. #8 ChesterTheGecko, Oct 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2009
    You can get papers at pretty much any shop along the beach. some of the shops sell grinders and wht not, even found a foot tall water pipe that wasn all to bad haha.

BE EXTREMELY CAREFUL WHEN BUYING, TRY TO DO IT IN GROUPS
    first time i bought there me and my sisters fiance followed this guy we met on the beach back up past all the buildings that sit on the beach, we walked around the corner and there were 4 guys just waiting there, the deal went fine or whatever, but it was a sketchy situation that i wouldn't want to be in again, we could have easily been robbed and not been able to do much about it, thats just my opinion, but i believe the buddy system works haha

The police will arrest tourists for smoking/buying, iv seen it first hand.

for the most part just show respect to the locals and you get tons of it right back

def go try some cliff jumping at ricks(try and eat b4 though, food up there is real expensive)

:smoking::smoking::smoking:

9. Im going to Negril, Jamicia too on Spring Break! Sweet! Have fun...:)

10. I cant wait to go to Jamaica.
    Hope you have a great time!
    Be safe, and dont fall into any tourist traps.

11. definitely stay away from beaches and tourist places. go for headshops and coffee shops like they were talking about. i found some of the best bud in hawaii outside of a headshop in Kona. wild times man

12. #12 Saint Dogg, Oct 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2009
    Ask hotel employees, whatever you do DO NOT GO AND TRY TO BUY ON THE BEACH local dealers are just as likely rob tourist just as soon as sell them some weed. The best thing you can do is try your best not to look/act like a tourist. Just be cool find a headshop and your going to find some Jamaican Dank, still don't be stupid and go and meet in a secluded location to do the deal. do it in a public/semi-public location. If they wont agree to that there up to something anyway so hey u just dodged a bullet (possible for real lol)

13. dam that sounds like fun. last time i went to Jamaica i was like 10 or 12. my bro was like 15 or 16 and he was offered weed right when we got off the boat lol. cant wait to go back there

14. There was an old thread on OverGrow about a guy who had a well documented trip to Jamaica.
    Was amazing, hung out in the hills at a big farm, great pics etc.
    It might be re-posted on Icmag, not sure though.

15. Do not buy from the sellers right when you arrive in Jamacia off the airport, they'll rip you off.

Always go in groups when walking around, you could get robbed, or shot.

Apparently Marijuana is illegal in some places so be careful, when talking to a "seller", he could be an undercover dealer working for the cops.

16. i want to go there sounds dope

also i might be moving to cali within the next year [=