jamaica in 6 days

Discussion in 'General' started by ihugtrees, May 25, 2008.

1. my two friends and I finally got our passports in the mail, and our flight into montego bay is just 6 days away! any advice or tips on travel would be greatly appreciated

2. ya stay the fuck out of the ghetto they dont play around there and you will get killed stay at the resort im not kidding my sisters bf is from there he has shown me some crazy ass pictures

3. have a blast!!!!!!

4. hah we're not staying at a resort.

5. It's gonna be sick! One of the best experiences of my life was smoking a few fattys on the beach and then laying in the warm ass jamaican ocean :D

6. Not all weed in jamaica is awesome... in fact a good bit of it is regular weed. my advise would be to check your weed before you buy it. and let the guy know your lookin for serious weed. everyone and their mother will be trying to sell you weed down there so dont be afraid to turn guys down. i went down for my honeymoon and it took me two or three bags before i found some real killer buds, however when i did i got 3 thai sticks equalling about 3/4 oz for 60 bucks. so def look around and take a trip to mt zion. thats bob marleys home town. nuff said. enjoy yourself

7. I've been to Jamaica a few times, and each time I never stayed in the resort. I can be a little sketchy at times, but don't act scared or they will try to take advantage of you. Act like you've been to Jamaica a lot. Also, stay OUT of Spanish Town. They had the highest murder rate in the world in 05. Not a good place. Check out the Bob Marley Museum in Kingston. Also, head out to Key Island. It's like a hidden paradise there.

Be careful, be smart, but have fun. It's an amazing experience you'll never forget.

EDIT: Also, treat people there with great respect. That's very important. You're going to get a lot of people looking at you in some areas, but give them a nod or a smile. Eye contact isn't a bad thing. You'll get their respect that way.

8. yaaa my sisters bf said hes from spanish town crazy shit

9. What he said. When I went on a tour through the inland country we had people chasing the truck down the road and hoping on the back to show us their buds. They are really nice people down there, just gotta be firm and act like you know what you want or you will have these people all over you.

Its a poor country so your gonna look really out of place there but just act cool and don't do anything stupid, youll be fine.

10. thanks guys