Jam Bands

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by getupstandup420, Feb 7, 2005.

1. please tell me someone here loves jam bands as much as i do...man, i feel i'm alone sometimes.

2. maybe where you live your alone but not here, man. Most people here listen to phish, dead, primus, and so on.. alone you are not.:) i was just listening to this grateful dead jam, i think its called "the other one", while i was driving, for some reason its the perfect song to drive to, just really intense guitar, same with dark star, its got some lovely bass and guitar interaction.

3. Your not alone brother, i love jam bands. Widespread Panic and DMB are probably my favs, even though Dave's gotten a little to big for his britches. Is anyone here going to Bonnaroo? I dont have a ticket yet, and i saw they were already to the last set of tickets, so i guess i need to get on that. The lineup this year is awsome.

4. i guess you fellas have never been to jazzfest. it's like a toned down version in late april/early may that has a bunch of the same artists, it's tight but not near as cool as bonnaroo man. anastasio's playin there this year and spearhead and the dead, medeski, martin, and wood. you guys ever jammed to galactic?

5. Shit, I still have to buy my Bonaroo ticket. I couldn't go last year.