Jackhammer sessions and going limp

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Novek, Mar 7, 2011.

1. Was having sex with a new girl last night and within 1 minute i was doing 60mph. She was loving every minute of it and I just kept thinking "fuck, i can't keep this pace up for much longer", but then again I didn' t want to slow down because she was loving the pace.

Anyway I finally caved and told her to come on top, as i pulled out and layed on the bed, she came ontop and was about to put it in when all of a sudden i started going limp. I couldnt get it back up, my heart was also racing like crazy.

What do the blades think? I think all the blood from my cack just started going elsewhere to compensate with my increased heart rate. Has this ever happened to anyone? What should I do next time?

2. Have a better penis.

Errrr uhhhh... thats my way of saying I don't know...

3. First time I ever went limp was a few days back with a new girl. It could be your comfort level with her, how long have you known eachother? Mine was a one night stand so I wasn't even hardly comfortable enough to be naked with her, but wanted my dick wet.

4. i go limp when i get bored

5. Probably because it was a new chick. Maybe also the pace. I think going real fast doesn't feel as good and almost has a numbing effect. Maybe next time just switch the pace up and slow it down just to mix it up. Don't ask how it is...be in charge of her orgasm. You ask and you are opening the door to having to go back. It's still going to feel good to hear, just different (at least that's what the ladies tell me).

6. Thats just cuz youre not used to such a pace.
    If you don't like the pace, or if you think youre not gonna keep it up, slow down.
    Cause shit like this happens, happened to me once.

Take control, remember.. Alpha male.

7. update,

had sex with my ex today. I went for endurance rather than speed and stayed hard the entire time.

8. Yeah man it's normal, I go limp if get too hot/work too hard sometimes.

Not enough blood