Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

jack3d and weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Izumi247, May 14, 2011.

1. i just wanna say that after i take 2 scoops and i turn on some electro house to workout too i feel like im rolling on e....cant stop dancing and i just feel so awesome and focused

yaaaaaaaaa

2. yea man i love jack3d , shit actually feels like an amphetamine, only downside is withdrawl, man you feel so much weaker and less energized when you get off it, and its a vasoconstrictor, which constricts your blood vessels, you need the opposite in the gym but w/e

3. Don't smoke before workouts. It's a bad experience and you don't wanna mix Jack3d and weed together, and by that I mean don't get high and then use Jack3d

4. it wont do too much damage but as others said, it depends when.

I played rugby at 12 during the day very hard and physical game then felt like shit had a few beers and smoked a jay at about 9 that night at a party. i just felt tired and shit, but it is fine.

5. the best supplements are fucking food. Stop putting that poison into your body, like fuck not to sound all bitchy n shit but i work out, 4-5 times a week intense training with no supplements not even a protein shake. Lean beef, chicken and fish are my sources for protein and anything else in vegetables and carbs. Jacked is raping your kidneys and liver, it gets manufactured into party drugs (like biccys and e). Mixing jacked and weed i cant see a problem besides the fact that your taking jacked in the first place. Stick with clean foods bro, much better results and the results will last longer

6. im chestbrah, wats up?

7. [quote name='"chestbrah"']im chestbrah, wats up?[/quote]

No you're not

8. I take Jack3d and after like 4 hours i allow myself to smoke, and im fine so far.