Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

jack3d and weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Izumi247, May 14, 2011.

1. i've done some googling and i couldn't find anything.

is it safe to mix jack3d with weed?

2. Is it safe to take jack3d, then smoke immediately after? I don't think that's a very good idea only because jack3d has a lot of caffeine that that's a lot of stress on your heart.

If you simply mean taking jack3d before you workout, then smoking bud hours later, you'll be fine. Just don't smoke right after you take it, but later in the day yes you will be fine.

3. Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate (AAKG) Side Effects

There are very little side effects when using AAKG, and the studies linked above show that human subjects were fine, even when using much more AAKG than is in a serving of Jack3d. If you are diabetic, beware that you may have some gastrointestinal issues.

This means that if you want an even more explosive pump for a heavy day, you can add some raw AAKG powder (it’s relatively inexpensive)… maybe another 2-3g to top off.
    Creatine Side Effects

Creatine has no documented side effects.

It has been used and studied for decades, and anyone that tells you differently has not read the countless studies on it. Do NOT worry about the creatine in Jack3d, it will only help you, and is also another ingredient that you can add another 2-3g more (after your workout, in the case of creatine).

So let’s repeat that one more time:
    Creatine has no documented side effects.
    Beta Alanine Side Effects
    Ready to get Jacked?
    Buy Jack3d at TigerFitness for $24.85!!

Buy Jack3d Now – On Sale for Only $24.85!!

Beta alanine… now this is a fun one. The biggest side effect of beta alanine are the “tingles”, a pin-prickly, flushing feeling you might get on your skin after using it. Some people love it, some people dislike it, and some people don’t feel it at all.

If you feel the tingles when taking Jack3d, it’s from the beta alanine. The good news is that studies showed blood to be healthy and there were no signs of toxicity after four weeks of continued use.

This means that the beta alanine in Jack3d is safe, but may annoy (or please) you. It will not harm you. From personal experience, we find that it takes over 5g of beta alanine to feel the tingles, and Jack3d never gives us any tingles unless we add more beta alanine.
    Caffeine Side Effects

Caffeine is safe for healthy people when used properly. Studies show that the typical person can safely handle 400mg of caffeine per day, so if you’re using 2 or 3 scoops of Jack3d, you’re probably not going to want to add much more caffeine to your day.

As you’re probably aware, using too much caffeine, such as more than 300mg, can lead restlessness, nervousness, excitement, insomnia, flushing of the face, increased urination, gastrointestinal disturbance, muscle twitching, a rambling flow of thought and speech, irritability, and irregular or rapid heart beat. This is why we don’t EVER believe in using more than three scoops of Jack3d at a time.

Caffeine is also addictive. If you use it every day, you may be addicted, and when you stop to cycle off, you may get headaches and slight nausea for a few days. So try not to use Jack3d every day (you shouldn’t be working out every day anyway), and give the caffeine a week-long rest periodically.

If you’re obese or have mental disorders, you should stay away from large doses of caffeine, and thus, probably shouldn’t be using Jack3d until your diet is worked out. Contact us if you need help with that.
    1,3 Dimethylamylamine Side Effects

Ready to get Jacked?

Buy Jack3d Now – On Sale for Only $24.85!!

As with almost anything in this world, it’s fine in correct doses and can cause some side effects if too much is consumed – such as headache, lightheadedness, and “snappy” mood.

The worst thing that ever happened with 1,3 Dimethylamylamine / Geranamine / DMAA was when a New Zealand partier suffered a stroke after taking an undisclosed amount. While we take this seriously, we should also note that this guy was not your most healthy individual and probably snorted it with various other drugs (1,3 is in a lot of “party pills”) and drank a bottle of booze to go along with it.

So in the end, don’t add any extra geranamine to your Jack3d, don’t snort it, and keep your Jack3d life separate from your party life.

Millions upon millions of doses show Jack3d to be safe. Use common sense.
    Schizandrol A Side Effects

Schizandrol A has not only been shown to outperform amphetamine in cognitive tasks involving focus, but it has also been shown to greatly increase the capacity of muscles to perform work,while also increasing physical force. In essence, it is able to provide a stimulating effect to the body and mind.

Last, but certainly not least; unlike various stimulants which can increase catabolic hormone levels (i.e. glucocorticoids), this compound has been shown to lower levels of “bad” hormones like cortisol in animal models.

So in the end, Jack3d has minimal side effects. The biggest irritation you may get from Jack3d are the beta alanine tingles, and those are not dangerous.

Because of the caffeine content, we will never recommend more than 3 scoops of Jack3d, and most beginners should start with half a scoop and only increase by a half scoop at a time.

See, that’s not so bad! Now go read and post Jack3d Reviews or Buy Jack3d!

Buy Jack3d Now

Ready to get Jacked?

Buy Jack3d Now - On Sale for Only $24.85!!

Current Jack3d Rating

Jack3d Reviews
    9.0 : Jack3d Reviews (302 votes)

Jack3d Price Comparisons