Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Jack Kush Pick Up

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by SeaDub, Oct 15, 2011.

1. Just grabbed an OZ of some Jack Kush.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

VERY heavy kush characteristics (VERY Indica dominant)! Way to heavy for regular daytime use for me. It makes me feel very heavy and lazy. I LOVE vaping a nicely packed elbow of this stuff when I get off of work though! Great for stress, great for pain. Great for inducing a little couchlock!

Overall, great fruity smell, great fruity taste, HEAVY body high...not my favorite.

2. Okay , your ass is cleaning the jizz off my computer now for posting this shit .

3. very nice looking buds. I wish I could get smell-O-vision on this bitch

4. Drag when you grab a zip of shit you don't like. Still looks good

5. Can we all say beautifullllbud, awesome..toke on

6. That is some dank looking shit right there! Too bad im detoxing currently, boo...

7. Don't get me wrong...it's not that I don't like it. I just heard that this stuff was supposed to be a good "daytime Kush." It ISN'T! It puts me OUT!

I'll definitely keep it around for long lazy days or for chillin hard at night!

8. Looks sticky