Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Jack Herrer

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tehgreencrack, Jul 27, 2009.

1. Picking up an eighth of Jack Herrer for 65 bones tonight. I buy from this dealer often and he never skimps on quantity, but 65 seems a bit high for an eighth. What do you guys think?
    I live in Fairfield County, CT btw.

2. i pay 65 for 8ths of jack too. im in boston btw

3. yea shit gets pricey in the Northeast

Go Sox

4. ^^^and this is why i like the souther states. cheaper prices. so for me 64 and 8th is much but then again its a good so i guess it evens out.

5. Yea I wish it was cheaper, but if it truely is Jack or at least something dank I wont mind so much. Fortunately I have enough of a brain to tell the difference between dank and mid's so at most I'll be overpaying ten bucks (usually 8ths of no name dank go for 55)

6. I have had real Jack Herrer and it is the goddamn truth, one of the top three strains imo. Still, it ain't gold. 65 an eigth is too much for even God to charge for whatever weed he smokes.

7. yea man i live in ur county and prices here are expensive but its usually 60 and eigth