Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Jack Herrer = <3

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by mr.danky, May 17, 2010.

1. I picked up an eigth for $70 today, this was the top shelf at the club and I figured why not give myself a little treat ;)
    Definately a great smoke, nice colors and the strong piney jack aroma.
    I have this posted in my stash jar but felt it deserved its own thread ;)

:smoking: :smoking: :smoking: :wave:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I hope it smells as good as it looks

3. damn mehn. youre blessed with that..

4. I bet youre tanked man, enjoi :)

5. You've got some fire, fire bud. Enjoy the toke, but don't forget to pay homage to the legend your bud is named after. R.I.P Jack, you will be missed.

6. I'd love to get my hands on some Jack Herrer, it's easily one of my favorite strains. Congrats dude, that looks like fun.

7. Buddy of mine used to grow this exact strain. Good shit man enjoy that.

8. 70 an eighth in cali?

*pukes*

9. Yea, it was the top shelf bud at the club.
    $70 an eigth, its crazy frosty ands super dank..

I typically pay $40 for an eigth, for danky bubba kush from the club
    But this shit is definately grade a medicine, I can actually say smoking a bowl keeps me high for about 3-4 hours with a nice comedown.

and everyone else thanks ;)
    :hello::hello::hello::hello:

10. Rip Jack :(

11. Looks great, I'd have bought it too. If I was lucky enough to live in a medical state I would try all the top shelfs :)

12. my mouth is drooling hahaha

dude from the looks that bud is easily worth $70
    and i totally know what you mean - its always nice treating yourself every now and then ;)

i gotta pay my homage to the legend as well, hmmm

13. Mmmmmm looks like some tasty jack herrer, Not seen that around where i live in the uk for a good half a year. nom nom nom *jelous*

14. dang thats some dank buds

15. Thanks for the feedback everybody I really appreciate it!
    ;)

16. I've had Jack before and it is rediculous. Not to beat a dead horse but It makes me sick to hear about these medical dispensaries gouging their victims, er, patients rather such assinine prices for medicine. I dont care if God himself grew it, no bud is actually worth that much nor cost any more to grow and produce than the 40 sacks you mentioned.
    These criminals SHOULD be raided!

17. yeah dude thats dank as fuckk and we all miss jack, but i only paied 70 a eight for chron when i was 15

18. i wouldn't mind paying 70 for that.
    looks dank