Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Jack Herer :)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by k1llakam, Jul 25, 2009.

1. got the ounce tonight :smoking:

havent smoked enough to give full smoke report but it is very very hairy and frosty. i took three hits from a bong with a little hash on top about two and a half hours ago and i'm still feeling it:cool:

sorry for the bad pics, i only have my macbook,:mad: but i'm gonna try and snag my mom's camera tomorrow and post picture and an updated smoke report:D

i know i'm gonna enjoy it because it is one of my favorite strains:hello::hello:

Attached Files:

2. That shit looks so legit.

*drool*

3. nice how much u pay some guy down here trys charging 60 an 1/8

4. nice bro i just picked up some jack myself

5. Looks tasty.

6. i was grabbing it before for the past couple of weeks for a reasonable price. its been going for 35 1/8 near me.

7. I love pictures of fat sacks. You can't tell how much is in there, but you know it's a lot!

8. Looks hella dank man, smoke up!:bongin:

9. post better pictures.

10. looks good man! also, got an ounce of that Jack Herer

11. better? :D

still havent smoked it again so you gotta wait on the smoke report

Attached Files:

12. This looks incredi-dank killa kam. too bad i aint there to smoke it

13. That is some good looking jack there

14. Where do you live, in NJ, 60 a 8th is normal, for jack herrer it would be probally 70.

15. The second pictures look a lot better, but i like the very first picture, dank as fuck :D

16. that wasn't so hard, was it? :smoking:

17. Are you in jersey too? I've been getting jacks for the past couple weeks. The last half of it i got was the bottom of his big bag though, got the shake and small nugs =( hopefully it comes back through. Where you loc'd?

18. same w/ chicago

19. i got 6g's for 100 in connecticut

20. Live in NJ as well and just picked up a bunch of jack myself.