Jack Herer Suffers Heart Attack at Hempstalk Yesterday

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by TnNORML89, Sep 13, 2009.

1. OK, the BEST source on Jack's condition is the SALEM-NEWS which is owned by Tim and Bonnie King who are Jack's friends.

Here is the latest comment on Jack's condition-

M&H September 19, 2009 10:26 pm (Pacific time)
    We saw Jack tonight. His condition remains critical but stable. He remains in a coma.

We passed on everyone's loving thoughts, prayers, and positive messages to Jeannie and his kids.

Please note that we all owe a special thanks to the Emanuel staff for being so supportive of Jack's work and his special needs!!

Hemp Guru Jack Herer's Condition Critical But Stable - Salem-News.Com

And I wouldn't count Jack out just yet. My Dad had a bad fall and was in a coma for 8 days. The doctors told us to prepare for the worst. On day 8, he woke up demanding a beer! (He didn't get it.) Dad was a tough old guy, and so is Jack. I am hoping that Jack will do much as my Dad did, and wake up demanding a fat joint!

Granny

2. my prayers go out to you jack. hope all gets well

3. do we have any updates on Jacks condition?

4. newest i could find was monday, saying he was still not awake but but in stable critical conditon.

I think the media will only really update if he dies, then a few good news outlets would cover the story, so after a week, no news is really good news in this case.

5. Poor guy. He's a real soldier that's for sure.

6. JACK HERER FUND: There is an immediate need for help with finances for Jack Herer. They ask for you to please spread the word. Donations may be deposited at any US BANK under the JACK HERER DONATION FUND.

7. Has anyone heard any updates on Jack's condition?

8. any news on his condition?

9. Just found this-
    The Canna Cabanaâ„¢ Forums

\t \t \t \t\t \t \t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t\t \t\t\tPosted by GoldenState

Saturday, October 03, 2009

Jack has been moved out of ICU ( :hello: )

Hi. This is Jeannie Herer. I will try to keep everyone up-to-date on Jack's condition. I've been really busy with Jack and don't have my computer with me and haven't figured out how to update his website (www.jackherer.com) on the loaner computer yet.

Jack's awake and out of ICU. He's not talking yet or moving around much. He starts physical therapy on Monday.

I just want to thank everyone so much for all the prayers and good wishes. They really seem to be working. Progress will probably be slow so please keep it up.

People have been asking if there is a way to donate money to help Jack. An account has been set up at the U.S. Bank at:

Emanuel Hospital Office
    220 N Stanton
    Portland, OR 97227
    (503) 275-7280

Just tell them you would like to donate to Jack Herer.

Thanks everybody.

Love,

Jeannie Herer

10. Awesome news. Thanks for the update, man.

11. Oh man, didn't even know about this until right now. Hope he continues to recover.

12. thanks for the update! glad to hear he is recoverign, albeit it slowly. hopefully he is able to continue his fight for the freedom of cannabis!

13. I'm going to save the el oh els, but this is really the funniest thing I've seen on GC so far.

Screenshotted, cached, and suspended in my heart.

14. Exactly. He did a lot of good with his time, but fortunatly he is still alive! GO Cannabis!:hello:
    He needs a vaporizer.

15. If he does not make it, he at least stayed true to his pledge to fight prohibition until the very end of him. I'll be honest, although I knew he was a very passionate anti-prohibitionist, I never gave his book a read until I heard this news. I'm very glad that I've been giving it a read, it is exactly what I was looking for in a book that exposes the truth. He's a great man and I really hope he makes it.

Until he's back up on his feet all my smokes are dedicated to him. Lets hope he pulls through. :)

Edit: Oh wow, didn't read the last update. Sounds like he's doing a lot better, I'm really glad. Nobody deserves their life cut short, certainly not someone who has done as much for the world as he has.