Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Jack Herer needs your help

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by bigfatpothead, Aug 24, 2006.

1. please repost this to any other hemp or medical pot forums

To Whom it may concern in the HEMP/MaRiJuAnA movement,

My Name is Roland A. Duby, (www.marijuanaman.com) I work for Jack Herer as his assistant.
    Working for Jack is hard. He won't give me a hit off of the joint when we are in a no-passing zone!
    When I started I had a few thosand dollars saved up.
    I have spent all of my money while I have been with Jack, because he hasn't got any.
    I thought when I started, that maybe Jack was just going through a rough spot financially.
    I realize now that Jack spent millions of dollars, of his own money,making marijuana legal for medical users in multiple states and spreading the word of Hemp and how it can save the world.
    Now Jack is in bad shape, he has had open heart surgery and a massive stroke.
    The medical bills alone have eaten everything he had ever saved, He had to move into a tiny house and all of the incredible archives of hemp information and Jacks history are being ruined by weather.
    I want to do something to help him save this history, but jack needs money, for a real house to live in, rather than renting, (maybe a grower out there has a spare house) Jack needs money to do a new printing of the "Emperor wears no clothes", Jack needs money to print his DVD movie, Jack needs money to print the NEW BOOK he has written, Jack needs money to buy his medical marijuana, jack needs money to feed me, his assistant, Jack needs a minivan with air conditioning.
    I am not asking for charity for Jack, I am asking for the people who are profiting off of Jacks Lifes work, to give something back to JACK HERER,
    he has a paypal account ( jack@jackherer.com) go to his website to verify the address.
    IF YOU ARE AN OWNER OF A HEMP STORE IN AMERICA,
    YOU OWE JACK A THANK YOU!!
    IF YOU OWN A MEDICAL DISPENSARY IN CALIFORNIA,
    YOU OWE JACK A THANK YOU!!!
    HOW MUCH WOULD IT HURT ALL OF YOU PEOPLE TO SEND JACK A ONE TIME THANK YOU GIFT OF 10% OF A YEARS PROFITS.
    do it with paypal or mail him a check,
    TO JACK@JACKHERER.COM
    OR
    Jack Herer
    P.O. Box 2050
    Lower Lake, ca. 95457

2. HE had a stroke? That's terrible.

3. any proof that you arent just some guy looking for cash?

4. you can go to jacks website and look at his hemporium page
    click through like you are buying a book and you will see his e-mail address..
    better yet buy a book and add something extra in the final cost.

I work for jack and he has no money to pay me, so in that respect I am a guy looking for some cash, but I ain't asking for myself, I could easily leave Jack and go back to my old job, But I prefer to remain with Jack and do my part to legalize Hemp/Marijuana. I am currently working on the script for a half hour infomercial to sell jacks book and DVD on late night cable. all the potheads out there with any good ideas or if you want to help with cameras and equipment for the filming of the infomercial, please e-mail me at ME@MARIJUANAMAN.COM .... we ain't asking for a hand-out, just a hand.
    Jack didn't have a "retirement plan" and he don't plan on retiring.

Later
    Roland A. Duby

5. Ill certainly buy a book, thats for damn sure.

6. ya i need to get one of his books. are the still available?:smoking:

7. i had no idea he was a real person