Jack Herer, Blue Mystic, and some Purple

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by Mordecai, Aug 23, 2008.

1. Blue Mystic (bubble bucket)
    [​IMG]
    Blue Mystic (soil)
    [​IMG]
    Blue Mystic (ebb & flow)
    [​IMG]
    Jack Herer (ebb & flow)
    [​IMG]
    Haze x Skunk#1
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Jack Herer (bubble bucket) Shes getting huge, its crazy.
    [​IMG]

2. yah man that last one looks sweet, nice and bushy ;]

3. Thanks man. She didnt start out so well, got a bit of a calcium deficiency, but I got that worked out. :D She looks fucking gorgeous now.... cept for the fan leave a bug ate, lol.

4. a bug ate a leaf???

CHOP IT DOWN AND START AGAIN MORDECAI!!!

5. hey you seem like a good dude to ask this... With an 8' cieling, and a 600 watt HPS comming, what is the highest I should let my plants get during veg?

I know there are methods of dealing with them if they get to tall, i'm just curious what hight I should shoot for if I wasn't looking to top or pinch. :)

6. I believe Ive gone too far sir, lol.

Let it get to about 1/3 of the height you want it to finish at.

7. [​IMG]

No more weed for me :(. That was that last of it all. I guess Im going on a t-break :D.

8. Its been a minute.

Im running an 1800 ppm solution in the bubble buckets now and the girls love it. I have yet to sprout a male also, which I would have liked to start some breeding, but I cant really complain.

[​IMG]
    Jack Herer
    [​IMG]
    Blue Mystic.
    [​IMG]
    This is the Nebula x Purple plant.
    [​IMG]
    Im not going to name her until I try the product. I had a few problems in the beginning with her, but as soon as I got them worked out, she turned out looking extremely well. I really hope the smoke is nice.

9. yeah poor you, no males... its just not fair!

lol

that's some good eating plants yous got there to be doing so well at 1600! they are staying nice a green for you too, good job mordecai

10. If anyones lookin, everything is in a new room with more space. Room is completely sealed except for the light exhaust going into the ceiling. A potable a/c unit keeps the room at 78 degrees F.

[​IMG]

Jack Herer
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Blue Mystics
    [​IMG]
    The soil one is lookin kinda eh, but the buds look good.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Nebula x Purple
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. cool update dude. Nice pics!

12. Thanks man. I really cant figure out the problem with the budding Blue Mystic. I flushed her, and on her next feeding gave her a good mix of bloom nutes. Gonna have to let her just finish up.

13. Huge update. The Jacks buds looks great, leaves arent too great. I had the nute solution too high and Im at 1200 right now. The Blue Mystic got way too tall, grew to almost 5'10" in its bucket and at 3 weeks of actual bud production, her buds are dense! I added an LST'd Thai Haze x Skunk #1, removed a hermied Purple #1, set up a shotty mother/clone/veg closet. You can see my moms and clones in the pics.

Jack Herer 5 weeks bud production. some of the most resinous bud ever, theres even resin on the fan leave stalks.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Blue Mystic
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Neb x Purp. wont be grown again
    [​IMG]
    Thai Haze x Skunk #1 female
    [​IMG]
    Closet
    [​IMG]
    Old BM mother
    [​IMG]
    New BM mom
    [​IMG]
    Other Thai Haze x Skunk#1
    [​IMG]
    Jack Herer clone. Ill be putting her into flower in a couple weeks. FFOF soil and Botanicare organic nutes
    [​IMG]

14. Chopped her down at 9 weeks 20% amber trichs
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Smell is earthy and berry with a very similar taste. The smoke is very smooth, even before curing. Watch your hits, it may knock you out if you take too big of one. Nice dense buds. Its got a great combo high, but it leans just to the Sativa side. Im going to have to give the potency and high 10/10! Im still adjusting to how much I have to smoke, because I always end up smoking too much and getting too stupid for myself, lol. :smoking:

I reccomend Blue Mystic to anyone! Plant all your seeds and find a good pheno or two and you will NOT be dissappointed.

FINAL DRY WEIGHT: 84.8 grams

With proper growing methods, yield could easily be optimised.

15. holy shit mordecai!

thats some big friggen buds right there!

was having "issues" with leaves yellowing a bit too fast in flower so I took aw's advice and started adding cal mag+ with each watering and I can tell you for a fact it helps a LOT!

try some today!

:)

16. Thanks green! I took your advice the first time and every other time as well. I put cal-mag+ in all my feedings, maybe Im not using enough? :confused: Oh well, her buds look ridiculous!

17. as long as the buds kind that's all that matters!

:)

where does blue mystic come from?

18. Theyre nirvana seeds and I got em from seedboutique.com. Nirvana seeds have never failed me.

19. Didn't see this grow until now, but I'm glad I found it. You've been doing some great work man, those nugs from harvest are delicious looking. Keep it up!

20. Thanks man, the BM I just harvested is amazing, simply amazing. It had a very fresh earthy smell once it fully dried and after 3 days of curing it already smelled like berries. Id do a full cure, but its the only bud I have and its too great not to smoke.