Jack Herer/Big Bud Plant Problems.....

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Proper_Bo, Dec 8, 2008.

1. I've been mothering two females (Jack Herer-(seed) & Big Bud-(cutting)) for around 6(ish) weeks now and recently I've starting noticing problems (dead patches/slightly yellowish tips) on the leaves and now my babies are drooping.

My set up;

1mx1mx1.8m bud box
    4oow cool-tube & MH bulb
    5” Inline Fan
    Canna Pro Soil
    Temp 70-75f (light on) 66-65f (Light off)
    Humidity 55 – 60%
    PH 6.7 (runoff)
    12 Gallon square Pot
    Feed; Ph adjusted water only.

The problems are mostly with the Big Bud but I can see Jacklyn is going the same way too.

Any advice is appreciated.

L

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. dead patches remind me of nutrient burn - when you water your plants the lower leaves might get splashes of water on them and cause a burned "dead patch".
    depending on your nutrient it may be the cause, as far as i know, only chemical nutrients burn leaves.
    Peace.
    I hope you get more answers, ive had same problems and id really love to hear second oppinions.

3. Thanks for the reply Mr P, not too sure about nutrient burn as I only feed with PH adj water.....I think I might need to add some sort of feed but would like to see what others might think.

4. anyone? please.....

5. Yea looks like a burn on the leaf from water sitting there almost.

I'd start feeding them a little too. I'm not familiar with canna pro soil, i'm sure it's got some Nitrogen and other amendments. Take it easy on the nutes till you see how they react.

Overall those plants look good, i wouldn't sweat a little patch like that.

6. Appreciated my friend.

L

7. well 1st off jack likes 1000 w light from my experience.. they look like theree sufficating.. they need more co2.