Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

jack frost

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jaemercs, Jan 6, 2009.

1. so how good is jack frost ? im soposed to be getting some tommrow

2. good...

3. a friend of mine said he paid 30 bucks for less than a gram of jack frost, its supposed to be packed with crystals apparently. sweet tooth is another legened that ive been told about.

4. jack frost is bomb. its in sacrament, ca in many dispensaries. its pretty good bud. the dispensary stuff i got was a light green color bud. lots of crystal rez. you will enjoy it. how much it cost?

jack frost is sativa dominant. its strain make up is Jack Herrer x White Widow x Northern Lights#5.

here is a pic of jack frost from gc user crasstastic.

[​IMG]

5. its prettny nice. just normal 20 a gram. dont pay more.

6. #7 tyrone biggums, Jan 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2009
    we were gettin jack frost a few years agoi for a long ass time in tx. massive resin heads and count. dank chronic. it was almost pure white because of trichrome coverage and sugar coated the inside of bags with tris. dank weed.

but maybe i give it too much credit. i was like 16 or 17 then and there wasnt as much dank around.

jack frost in the pic doesnt look the same. this frost was covered and i mean covered in rez. you spun it and it made little thc snow storms under the bud.

7. dude that looks like some orange crush or cinci star not jack fost....

8. oh rly? you know strains just by looking?

9. no im just sayin that somethin called jack frost should have alot more white that that

10. I love it, I got it the first time I walked into a dispensary. My tolerance was really low, but I smoked it and was super high. My ears started ringing and I felt like I just had a swollen head and no body. LOL I don't get that high anymore, but jack frost is a nice sativa to smoke, just watch out for paranoia/anxiety if you don't smoke a lot.

Some Dank Jack Frost.
    [​IMG]

11. I just finished off a Qp of some Jack Frost that I got. That stuff was INCREDIBLE.

12. wow looks dank as shit good luck smoking it.

13. its true. its a very dark green bud, but at the same time absolutely frosted.

i paid 10 dollars for the tiniest little nug.

felt like a rip off.

but when i smoked it. i knew why.

14. mmmmm jack frost got my last L of it sitting rite infront of me =] wonder what im about 2 dooo

15. oh..my...GOD that shit looks fuckin covered with crystals in layers. great pickup man.

16. Ive been payin $60 an 1/8th for it.Its fuckin bomb,it has the weirdest, almost chemical like smell but in a good way.Its a nice switch up from all the Haze strains and Diesel Ive been smokin on.Id show you guys but I dont have a digi-cam.

17. I just got some Jack Frost, and it looked exactly like the first picture of the nugs you put on here, but fatter nuggets i would say. Anyways i have not smoked in a month and my tolerance is low, because i got so high in my head i thought i was halucinating. It was scary and i was paranoid. If your a paranoia freak don't smoke this stuff. It has to be some of the strongest ive had.. hands down.

18. Thread revival,
    I didn't think Jack Frost was that good...I would compare it to OG Kush. I think that cotton candy or some agent orange would be better.

19. Oh daymeeeeee. They call it jack frost because it reminds you of snow, the weed looks all white like it has snow on it, bunch of crystals, one bowl to the dome will fuck you up. Make sure you put the clear eyes on :D