Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Jack Frost (Jack Herer x W. Widow x N. Lights #5)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by TMadd, Jan 16, 2010.

1. #1 TMadd, Jan 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2010
    Got a gram of Jack Frost since it's still around and I loved it last time I got it. Still loving this bud so I may be getting an ounce of it early this week. Here's some crystally bud shots for you guys:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And for the bonus pic... Can you say "amber"?

[​IMG]

2. WOW extremely amber trics there man..you gonna be blazed for hours lol..enjoy that shit!!!!

3. Yeah man a bowl of 0.2g gets me RIPPED for 4hrs. Imagine that. That's 20hrs of high per gram!

4. Bonus pic is up! It's a little baby nug that was COATED with amber trics. :smoke:

5. Damn that looks dank. Nice pick-up an ounce of that would be great

6. That will put a man on his ass for a couple.

7. fumes of the gods right there.

8. Yeah I'm really leaning towards getting a full zip of this just for a head stash really.

9. Looking good man + rep! how much did that cost ya?

10. $20 for the gram man. The zip is gonna run me about $400.

11. those trichs are massive dude.

12. Very. :bongin::smoking:

13. That's pretty!

14. All this dank ass weed I'm seeing all over GC and they're getting it for 20 a g!?!? I would pay 40 a g for that shit! Regular dro is 25 a g here

15. lol nicely said.

16. Damn dude I thought $20/g was bad... those Canadians have it made with their prices. They get this shit for like $10/g almost. Like $250 for a zip. Then there's the MMJ card holders hehe.

17. Those are some sexy buds right there man

18. I went "Whoa!" just reading the title, man. 3 of my favorite strains combined into one :eek::D

19. Yeah same man. White Widow is one of my favorites and I've grown fond of Jack Herer as well so this strain really appeals to me. Also, I just fixed the bonus pic; had to adjust the colors because it looked dark with a brownish tint. Looks good now though.

20. damnn.. yeahh i've never even seen dank like that in tennessee. I might have to make a road trip to wherever you are to get some of that shit for 20. i could make bankkk back here at home. haha