IWS flood and drain 1600 watt Air cooled 1.2x2.4 Tent

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Bombastic, Jan 18, 2014.

1. Welcome to my grow any comments or suggestions would be well received

Plants growing are

5 x Super Silver Sour Diesel
    2 x Old School Haze
    1 x Sharksbreath

The Veg Room

The veg room is a 1.2 x 1.2 tent and I have a four inch carbon filter and fan with a fan controller.
    I have a twin CFL light shade with a fan built in. I am running a 300 watt and a 200 watt together making 500 watt CFL light that's the veg room set-up.

Haze Harvest vegging 005.jpg Haze Harvest vegging 004.jpg Haze Harvest vegging 001.jpg Haze Harvest vegging 002.jpg

The Flower Room

The flower room is 1.2 x 2.4 Tent using 6 inch ductwork and a Rhino Pro carbon filter to two Supernover Air cooled shades. I have a fan controll system with temperture control.

There is a 5 inch air in.

The lighting in the flower Tent is one 600 hps and one 1000 hps

Chronic Harvest and new setup 022.jpg Chronic Harvest and new setup 014.jpg Chronic Harvest and new setup 022.jpg Chronic Harvest and new setup 023.jpg Chronic Harvest and new setup 027.jpg Chronic Harvest and new setup 028.jpg Chronic Harvest and new setup 029.jpg Chronic Harvest and new setup 032.jpg

The Tent runs quite hot hotter than i would like it is running at 86 to 88 over a 18 hours I need to replace the air intake fan as ime not getting enoutgh air in and its slowing down the extraction quite a bit.

I have now put the girls into the system and top feeding for a couple of days.

Nutrients are Canna range right throutgh.

Thanks for reading please subscribe as this is going to be a good one to watch.

Attached Files:

2. Your set up is dope man wish I had it can't wait to see the results peace and hood growing :) Sent from my C5170 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. *GoodSent from my C5170 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Nice one welcome along it should be a good grow.

5. Yup I'm currently growing a girl scout cookie plant and an auto pineapple gum its my first indoor grow cheers bro Sent from my C5170 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Here they are in the system there is 8 of them 4 each side of the tent i plan to grow them bit to get a decent yeild from them.

Haze Round 013.JPG

Temperture is ok for now

Haze Round 006.JPG

7. I'd try and get that to 80 if you can Sent from my C5170 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Temperatures were a little high so i have installed anouther 6 inch inline fan to the end of the lighting ductwork to boost it up.

Got a new bit of kit today for the tank

Tri meter 002.JPG

My ph pen went wrong giving false readings as i noticed some stress on the plants so i treated myself to the tri meter.

9. What does iws stand for mate?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Nevermind i know now

Sent from my SM-G920F using Grasscity Forum mobile app