Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I've never met a decent girl stoner

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Amontillado, Apr 21, 2012.

1. All the ones I've met are one of the following:

Fat
    Very ugly
    My friend's sister
    Total sluts

meh.

2. Sucks for you fella

3. My girlfriend smokes. And she's neither of those. :D

4. Well I'm probably in the unattractive group (I don't wear makeup or do anything with my hair) I'm a boyish girl (not a butch though), i'm friendly, polite, i joke around, relatively understanding, chill, i have never ever ever been around "drama", i never complain, and I like to roll houses. I'm also nobodies sister I've got no siblings.

But you probably mean super attractive girl to love, right?
    Not some random female friend? I'm most peoples random female friend.

edit:i forgot to mention i'm also not a slut or a fatty. lol, i just remembered fatty is a name for a big joint, man, haha. cool.

5. That sucks bro. I know that feel. Luckily I somehow managed to find one now she's my gf. :) just keep searching.

6. I know a hot stoner girl that happens to be my friend if that counts...:D

7. Maybe you're just looking in the wrong places? Back in the city, I knew some interesting and funny stoner girls. One of which I wished I'd pursued, and another I wish I'd just gotten to know better. It was college life, though. I don't know how else I would have run into some of them otherwise :p

8. Personality goes a long way. There are tons of girls that meet the stereotypical image of super hot, but are actually WAY too bitchy for me to tolerate being around.

9. Girls that toke and are single are imo, very hard to find.

Your only other choice is to find a girl who doesn't use but tolerates it or just doesn't care.

It seems like the girls who don't like any type of drug use are usually very extreme about it and view you as a bad person/criminal.

10. Same. They are all garbage and best avoided.

11. This is what the fuck I'm talking about.

12. :smoke:

Lower your standards and you could be fucking all of the above....

nothing wrong with a lil fat girl love, and lets not be shallow on looks... man invented a light switch for a reason!

13. ^true. Theyre out there. Somewhere... The midst of some sexy lesbian stoner orgy.

14. That's not right. Probably what you call "total sluts" we call "decent".

15. I know a couple of hot women who smoke up

16. dude you didnt describe women stoners, you just described women in general.....

17. I know about 2 girls who've smoked weed, but they do it about once a month and always laugh and act really hyper..

18. Hm, sucks to be you. One can only assume that it's not the girls who are smoking's fault so much as it is your fault for not pulling in pretty, fun girls who are seasoned smokers.

My wife smokes with me nigh on every night and knows her tolerances, smokes like a champ, and is hot as hell.

Too bad for you, I guess.

19. #19 Silemanx, Apr 21, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2012
    I'm a gay man living in a womans body!
    Nothing girly about this boy.
    (also, you're a jerk, I'm super nice)

edit: This reminds, if I really was a boy, people wouldn't care about the stoner things I say, they'd think I was funny. (My IRL friends accept roughly 70%) This is why, for the most part, I just go along with how people think I'm male online. People assume something's wrong with me because I'm different. Being a girl is rough, there's a lot of things I just CAN'T do, I wasn't raised to be societies acceptable little female. I can't wear dresses or makeup without saying, "this just isn't me,". I'm who I am. But, since the world doesn't like it, it really puts a negative weight on my back. A weight I have to deal with everyday. I might be friendly, but in the inside, I'm very depressed, and regret my existence each day.

20. I think they're just hiding from you man.....because they're probably saying the same thing about you and stoner dudes.