Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I've never had a bad experience with weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DragonSmoker, Dec 19, 2011.

1. Honestly, It's all been good... All of it.... and I am baked as shit right now :bongin: and I just want you all to know that I love the world!!!

2. i have...but only because of the law, it wasn't the drugs fault

3. That's good man.... I love herb

4. The only time I had a bad experience was when I figured out I wasn't smoking weed -__-

5. When ever I have weed on me in New Hampshire I always have that voice in the back of my head sayin that if I get caught im fucked.....

6. I have but as others said not because of the drug.

7. i have but only because i mixed with alcohol

8. The only bad experience I've had is when I greened out off resin lol

9. Yea the only bad experience I've had that made me trip bad was because of the law or authority figures.

10. I have had bad experiences. I mean i think everyone get uncomfortably high at least once. And then you get all awkward around people. Not fun.

11. Now that I'm sober... Theres been one time when I was young and dumb that I mixed that spice shit with dank... My heart felt like it was going to explode and I was like, "We're gonna get caught dude... hide... Hide..." or some shit... And no one could have gotten us cause we were in my house. I hate that k2 shit (Sorry if it's an unmentionable)

12. I've had a bad experience because I smoked after drinking.

That was two. The other one was because I always convince myself I'm going to throw up

13. And one time I did feel like I was "Too High" but I didn't let it get the best of me and ended up having the greatest time of my entire life... 2 gram firecracker to the dome Oh my god.....

14. Awesome :yay:

15. Shit, even when I get caught by the fuzz with weed while I'm high, it's better than getting caught with weed while sober haha.

16. Same man, the herb has never given me a bad trip, only combinations such as the one above

17. i het hprrible headaches when i smoke a blunt....just last saturday i had a horrible headache cus i hadnt smoked in a while nd i smoked to much, plus a blunt also...i ended up barfing >.<

18. Ahh, LOL i remember when I actually threw up cause of a blunt... My friend to this day still says "Legendary" everytime we roll up

19. I'm baked again.... Good day :)