i've near enough decided to quit...

Discussion in 'General' started by Frank White, Jul 17, 2005.

1. i get paranioa all the time no matter what now, barely smoked any in 6 weeks yesterday i smoked 2 joints and had a horrible time....

will i ever be able to smoke again without paranioa..??

anyone else ever got like this...

im a complete and utter fucking wreck.., thinking everyone is talkin about me/ or laughing at me...i cant even trust people anymore to be honest...

:(

2. oh, forgot, hows everyone doin BTW :wave:

3. maybe it was your surrounding... dont go out in the public for a while when you smoke...

i think you should just chill back in your room put some good tunes you love on and smoke and just chill sit and relax and think about life, dont go out in public where people have to see you so you wont be paranoid.

4. the pro blem might not have anything to do with smoking. what are you paranoid about? and when you're smoking, try not to worry. it helps if you start smoking happy :) good luck dude, i hope you figure out what's going on so you don't end up quitting.

5. maybe you should just chill with your closest friends, or some people you really really trust. That seems to help me more. smaller groups are nice too

6. I get that anyway, and i dont smoke anymore, but im fucked up. I do blame weed, but it dosnt effect everyone in that way

7. maybe your just not used to being high anymore? Your body may just need to get used to the feeling before you go out in public, paranoia is all in your head, laws and rules are just imaganary built up by society, jjust chill by yourself untill your use to the feeling and toke up with as many people as possible, get used to talking to different people when your high.