i've had an epiphany

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by CitySmoker420, Dec 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. well i realized why i have been so deppressed for the past 3 or 4 yrs... i have no roots... your roots are supposed to lead to home... mine are cut short... or have grown feeble and week because they didnt receive nourishment...

i dont have a home.... i hope to find the place where i am happy... this is my first day back at boardingschool after break... and things have been going pretty good... granted ive been back 3 hrs....

• Like Like x 1
  2. Shit man, at least you figured out what the deal was. Home is where you make it (I live on the CT NY border :hello:). Keep ya head up, and you dont really need a past to be happy in the present. Every day is a new day.

3. A home is important.

I live on Vancouver Island, its the greatest place in the world for me.

Whenever i'm not on the Island, i can feel a physical pull, pulling me back to the Island.

Its my home, i definitely plan on travelling, but i'll always return here.

Its a wonderful place, kind of rural, but not desolate, just.....perfect.

Find yourself that place, and i guarantee you'll lead a happy life, whatever your situation.

4. I totally get what you're saying here man. I think it has something to do with living on an island. I live in St. John's, Newfoundland (the oldest city in North America) and though I love traveling and have been far and wide, I can always feel that this will be my home.]

and how can I not love living in the city home to George Street, the street with the highest concentration of bars per square foot in all of North America? :D

[​IMG]

5. Roots like ansestors? Like to lead you to where your family came from? If thats what your talkin' bout I (Being Mexican) have had plenty of my own adventures, on the same land that my grandparents, and great grandparents, grew up on, Im still out in Mexico right now. But I'll always have a thing for California, it's where I was born, and it's beautiful, and they have way better bud, than the shit down here.

Hope you find comfort soon dude!

6. You're the seed

7. vancouver island is a beautiful place
    and what better place then that to smoke weed?
    rivers everywhere and dense forests
    its awesome i went there on vacation a few months ago

8. well obviously thats something you really have to strive to achieve for the next little while. Everyone needs a home, somewhere where they can always go to if there ever in trouble. I dunno. Figure out where you were born and start there, then where your parents live, where your best friend lives, and so on. You gotta dig to find the roots man.

9. that's deep :cool:

10. you like to see hobos naked?:D:D:D:D

11. Your depressed because your family roots werent nourished?

Ill tell ya what ya need...a back bone and a pair lol When life gets tough laying down like a wounded animal doesnt fix it. Have a bad past? Ok well living in it isnt gonna do shit. Get over it and get past it. Be a man stand up and get on with shit.

Sometimes ya gotta ask "is this how a man would be acting?" I know it sounds mean and pigheaded but its the truth. Be strong

12. sorry no dis. but i dont think that masculinity is defined by "being able to suck it up"... this is not something i can just "suck up" this is a major problem in my life... everyplace i go i am not happy. i am either at school or at home. at home most my friends i have lost touch with when i got sent away to treatment... or the ones that do... dont understand me... the only ones that truley understand me are a coupple people i know online (2 or 3 through here actually) my twin sister(most the time) and my best friend from wilderness Jack... who blew his brains out sept. 17th 05'

13. Ok fair enough

Can I ask why you need people to truely understand you? Do you not have fun chillin with people unless you connect on an emotional level?

Im just guessin here cause I really have no idea. All the dudes I know are content with beer, tv, food, work and ass

Everything else is a bonus...but if its not around..fuck it lol guess im just simple minded. Ah well

I know you've been strugglin with this awhile and its not just gonna stop but I do hope you find happiness somewhere. Whether it be a place or a person...everyone needs things to be happy about :smoke:

14. I know exactly how you feel. Reading through your threads/posts I have come to the conclusion that we are very alike. Don't know why, but I feel that we are.

I also have.... I'd say 2 people that understand me out of the 100's that I know. It blows. :(

15. That was the single most beautiful thing i've ever heard for some reason.

16. why was citysmoker banned? any body know what he did?

17. yea im curious too..

18. Yeah what the hell?

19. lol that is weird. Anyone got a clue?

20. does anybody have any clue? his post history wasnt even bad, mustve pssed off the mods, wonder how long hes banned

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.