Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I've had a weak stomach for days...

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Iceman420, Feb 20, 2011.

1. So, I got stomach virus around my birthday(yes i was in bed on my bday); and the virus, I believe, is gone, but it's still sometimes hard to eat. I haven't smoked in 4-5 weeks now, and my friend has a connection that has a huge variety of strains, some of them medical. So, I came to this forum, hoping to find medical users, and ask, which strains works the best for my weak stomach? There are times where I want to eat, but I can't and my stomach gets all nauseous. I hate it to death.
    So which strain should I get?

2. theres a couple posts around these forums with tables of this info, but generally i'd go with an OG or something kind of heavy, those usually get my appetite going.